Spell

Imagine... ❤️🎼

You and Brian clapped away as different performers came to the stage to play for Rock and Roll Circus, making you grin the entire time

You and Brian clapped away as different performers came to the stage to play for Rock and Roll Circus, making you grin the entire time. Not only were you excited to see the guys perform themselves. But John and Yoko are here as well?!

My god.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're more excited for Mr. Lennon than you're me.."

You looked over at Brian with a mock surprised look, causing you both to laugh as you simply hugged him, seeing the camera still angled at you guys, not giving a damn.

"Now how could you ever say a thing like that?! I always want to see my Brian perform. And more so in these devil horns. Dare I say it? You look... devilishly handsome Bri..."

He rolled his eyes as you guys moved your bodies to the beat of the music, your arms nudging each other over and over, making you both grin.

"Oh haha love. Very, very clever. And may I say, you look magical tonight."

You rolled your eyes right back at him as you wiggled your little wizard robe around your legs, causing him to laugh as you simply leaned your head against his soft shoulder, barley able to a hear a sound from him because of all the noise.

"Better watch it Jones. I might just put a spell on you."

He threw his head back in laughter, the first genuine laugh you've heard from him all day, seeing as he's got to be super tired from this long filming session.

"I think you already have love."

You slowly lifted your head as you placed a big kiss on his cheek, causing him to wink as you nudged him once more, his arm softly wrapping around you as you both just continued to dance to the sounds of The Who...