Pillow Time

Imagine..... 🎼❤️

You walked up the ladder of the pool as water dripped from your hair to your arms, grinning like a dork

You walked up the ladder of the pool as water dripped from your hair to your arms, grinning like a dork. Hanging with the guys all day has been one hell of a good time.

You grinned a little as you noticed Brian, seemingly passed out in a lounge chair, his glasses shielding his beautiful blue eyes from the strong sunlight of Florida.

You tip toed over with a little smirk upon your face as you remained soaked all over, just jumping onto Brian's lap with a laugh as water went all over him.

But before you could do anything, a laugh escaped him as his hands gripped your waist and pulled you down onto him, tickling your sides so much that you couldn't contain your laughter.

"Jones! Bri.... Brian!"

His cute laughter filled your ears like soft music as you just laid your head on his shoulder in laughter, finally getting him to stop.

"Tired love?"

You laughed a little as you simply kissed his shoulder, pulling back to see a little smile upon his face.

"Very. And now even more so because my stomach hurts from laughing. Thanks Brian."

He chuckled as you just laid out onto him, getting comfortable without even asking if you could sleep on him in the first place. And considering there's a chair right next to him. But, you didn't care.

"Thanks for the nap Bri. You will do just fine as a pillow."

You peeked one eye open, seeing his little smile still in place, before wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace, chuckling.

"Why thank you for gracing me with such a beautiful body. I can handle being a pillow for a while."

You rolled your eyes, the both of you just laughing, continuing to relax.