An Angel With Horns

Imagine.... 🎼❤️

"Brian! Jones!! Where the hell are you

"Brian! Jones!! Where the hell are you...?"

You huffed as you heard laughter from behind you, losing your mind at trying to find your best friend around the circus. No pun intended. 

One minute he's going to get dressed for a part he's doing. And the next, he's gone and hid somewhere.

"Looking for me?"

You whirled around, your eyes scanning the room as you heard Brian's humored voice, when you finally spotted him a little bit above you, making him laugh from the look on your face.

"Ummm, Bri? What in the world are you wearing on your head?"

His cute laughter filled the room as you rolled your eyes, a little smile coming to your lips. That's the hat you saw Charlie wearing earlier. And Keith tried sticking it on you. But you shooed him away and punched his arm. He learned.

"I am the devil after all aren't I? I thought it fit."

You grinned a little as he chuckled, walking down towards you as everyone that could possibly be someone in rock walked around the sound stage setting up their gear. But the only person you were here for, was this blonde devil right here.

"No Jones. You're a beautiful angel that just so happens to have horns in that blonde bob of yours."

He rolled his eyes with that humored look on his face, grabbing you into his arms in a tight hug as you laughed from the tightness of it.

"Bri! Is it too much to ask if I could breathe please?"

He simply laughed, only loosening his arms slightly from around you. 

Though the day has been a long one, with this guy around, it's always fun.