Odd Moment

Imagine.... 🎼❤️

You ducked your head at just the mere thought that in a few moments, these stones were going to be chucking food at one another

You ducked your head at just the mere thought that in a few moments, these stones were going to be chucking food at one another. And of course, you're in the middle!

You just had to sit next to Brian. Where you're the easiest target possible. But you couldn't resist his little plea for you to sit with him.

You've always had the softest spot for Bri here. He's a literal sweetheart. Even though Mick and Keith are forever trying to tell you otherwise. But you didn't give a flying crap about what they think.

Only what you thought.

"So love, you going to let me smash some food in that beautiful hair of yours?"

You looked at Brian upon hearing his statement, seeing his adorable, innocent smile playing out on his face, making you roll your eyes with a chuckle.

"So Brian, you going to let me put a pie on your face?"

He suddenly threw his head back in uncontrollable laughter, making you narrow your eyes with a little smile, just wondering what on earth he was thinking.

"Oh! A pie, huh love? Well if it's yours, sure. Why not?"

Your eyes went wide from what he was implying, causing your cheeks to flare up the most they ever have, considering you don't usually get embarrassed by anything.

"Brian Jones!"

He laughed once more as he winked at you, patting you on the leg as he sent a smirk your way, making you shake your head with a smile.