Big Dreamers

Imagine.... 💞🎶
"Someday, Im going to buy a big house, have two dogs and all the things I could possibly want."

You laughed from the confident smile on Brian's face, seeing he was more than determined to make those dreams become a reality.

Brian's been your best friend since you were mere tots in diapers. You two were inseparable.  And you had the worlds biggest crush on him. He was the cutest boy you'd ever seen!

"Well don't forget to have a room for me!"

He grinned from ear to ear, his blue eyes gazing into yours with a little nod, knowing full well he wouldn't leave you.

"I know! You'll have a room fit for a queen. The best things possible at your disposal. My lady."

He tipped his head to you like he had a hat in his hand, making you giggle practically. He was such a dreamer. But to be honest, you'd be lying if you said you didn't dream of having something better as well.

Dreaming of a life much more fun and crazy. You two weren't exactly normal kids. Brian was all the girls dream guy. Already! Just wait until he's grown.

And you? You loved being outgoing and not afraid to do anything just about.

"That's what I thought Jones."

He chuckled slightly. Before he suddenly put a little flower in your flowing hair, making you blush so much. He's already a charmer and he knows it.

And the journey is only beginning.