A New Beging

Zero looked at the girl and sorta smiled. she kinda reminded him of a older version of Tasha.

What might your name be? Asked Daniel

Lilly, I am Winter Lilly. she replied

Zero kinda smiled at her name. Daniel wales over to where he had original spot he had been sleeping, he picks up his no longer warm blanket. he curled up with it and said," Now if I can finally SLEEP in peace good night."

Lilly chuckled and looked over at Zero. "I'm sorry I attacked you."

Zero looked at Lilly. "it's ok I'm the one who should be sorry"

Lilly started to climb a tree. her wolf ears showed like his on a full moon. she laid across one of the branches. her tail down and she was in a black a green hoodie.

"What are you doing up there!?!?" Asked Zero

"This is where I sleep its to keep the other animals from killing me while I sleep" she paused for a moment before speaking again, "also u might wanna watch out for Connor."

"Connor???" said Zero

"Yea Connor, he is a temperamental bear who will eat you."

Zero paused for a moment before looking over at Daniel. Daniel was snoring and looked like no one could disturb his peaceful rest. Zero went over to where he could sleep again he lay faceing Tasha's grave and said.

"I will never for get u Tasha." he laid the locket the they both used to wear on the tomb stone of Tasha grave and he still never for got her.