Revenge Is Sweet

Slayer sat up from we're he sat and pushed Zero up against the wall. "You better start talking boy cause if you don't tell me who shot and killed her I'm going to tear you apart." Zero looked at Slayer deeply frighten. Could this really be the brother Tasha said she had. he looked Slayer dead straight in the eye and whispered his real name."Conner?"

Slayers eyes got big and it had seemed as you had just killed a beast. He loosed his grip on Zero and Walked back a bit. Lilly looked over at them both her eyes just as big as Slayers. she grabbed both the men and walked out of the bar every on watched and she dragged them out.

"You know Slayers real name!?!?" she said to Zero

"Yes I heard about him all the time from Tasha." He replied

Mean while Slayer was walking all over the place saying over and over, "no it can't be my little sister it can't be her she safe there."

Zero looked over at Slayer "YOU THINK SHE WOULD BE SAFE THERE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO US IN THERE!!!" He screamed

Slayer ran up and grabbed Zero again. " Now you listen here you little punk Tasha was safe there until you and you freaking buddy tried to escape and take her with you, right now I should be..."

Lilly grabbed Slayer off of Zero and warped her arms around him. " Bubby I know that you have been searching for ever for your little sister and her death was saddening but Hunny you need to calm down, we have the reinforcements to take them down."

Slayer shiverd in her arms and laid his head on her shoulder sniffling. Zero thought to him self, wow such a big bad ass man to fall to the knees of Lilly that something you don't see every day.

Lilly was a girl who had a very kind heart. she loved and cared for any one who she met along her path way, and mostly when it was time to let go she let go with eases in stead of ripping the persons heart out. no one really knew where Lilly came from either, all they knew is one day she showed up holding deaths and and every one shivered at the thought of Death having a daughter.

But she wasn't really deaths daughter, she was found in the town skin as bones and barley alive. she had lighting wounds all over her and death made a slight guess on who she was and what happen to her.

A few hours after Slayer calmed down, they all walked off into the bar and sat down. Slayer ordered his normal whiskey and Lilly got her vodka with a hint of demons heart. Lilly was used to the way of life that death had taught her. she learned all her fighting, magic, and life lessons in death layer. she was pretty much a sweeter version of death him self.

Slayer sat there and stared into his glass. Zero sat next to. Lilly and Lilly sat in between them to keep them from harming each other.

Suddenly Slayer stood up and looked upon the crowd that looked up at him and Slayer spook and he said

"I WILL NOT LET THE DEATH OF ONE OF ARE OWN BE SILENCED, WE...WILL...FIGHT!!!!"

every one stood up from the chairs and screamed "YEAH!!!" as loud as they could.

the bar tender asked. "How do you people plan to get past though the guards that sit and make sure no one threaten comes in or out of that prison they call a orphanage."

Slayer picked Zero up from where he sat and said "This Man Will Guide Us!!!"...