The plan

Zero walked up to Slayer and said "what's the plan." Slayer looked at Zero then looked at Lilly.

Lilly spoke and said. "Well... since you have been there before..." she paused at asking Zero. Lilly spoke again "do you know the penalty for an escape prisoner?"
Zero looked at Lilly and said "the penalty is death if your an immortal like me."
Lilly sighed and asked Zero how long would it be for them to kill you?

Because they have to use a special poison to do so a poison that can kill every thing immortal or not it could take up to several days why? Asked Zero.

Lilly looked over at slayer and slayer spoke. "Well maybe you can get in and help us get in and destroy her can you and your friend get us in?"

Zero paused for a second thinking.

"I don't think that zero wants to go back into that place with out for sure knowing that he can get back out", said Daniel

"Well thats fine" said Lilly. As people started coming up with ideas and chatting about how they where going to do this Zero starred blankly at the ground letting his mind drift slowly into memory. the world around him started to drift away as people started to be come invisible except the one spot he was looking at.

Zero?!? .... ZERO Lilly screamed and reality finally snapped back into him. Zero looked over at Lilly and she started talking "Look Zero if you want to get revenge for Tasha's death you have to be able to go back." Zero sighed and looked over at Slayer before looking back at Lilly and speaking. I do want to go back there i do wanna take down marshelle. But i dont feel like i can

Why not? She asked, marshelle deserves whats going to come to her we just need a plan to take down the prison she calls an orphanage. Unless there is another reason as to why you don't want to attack?

Zero shrugged and went back to starring at the floor.