While There Gone

Daniel sat up from him slumber. he rubs his eyes and looks over at the peace of paper of witch was out up to the tree. he read the note and sighed. he goes over to the back pack and stuffs clothing in to it.

Suddenly he hears a Russell in the tree. He goes over to check it out, and finds a 8 foot tall standing in front of him. The bear stares him in the eyes and fear overcame Daniel. The bear raised his paws as it was ready to attack.

Daniel turned into a dragon form and struck the bear in the gut using his claws, which was Streaked in poison. The bear falls to the ground in pain. Daniel looked down and watched the bear die in front of him.

Daniel saddened cause of the bears death. he didn't want to hurt it. Daniel sighed again as he took the bear to the river and made its death look like an accident.

When he got back from the camp sight he looked of the edge of the mountain he saw a small village.

I'm guessing that where Zero and Lilly said Daniel

He packed up there things and headed towards the town. hoping to find Lilly and zero I figured it be easy. it was a very small place how far could they go.

As he came upon a pub he peeked in side. he saw Zero and Lilly and the tail end of the brave speech of witch Slayer was specking with, Lilly sitting next to slayer and another girl on the other side of him. it made him look like a king.

Daniel shouted Zero... What are you doing here?

Zero looked over at Daniel and then looked over at Lilly. um I am here with Lilly we are going to avenge Tasha death! he said

Daniel walked toward Zero and then looked at the ground he sighed. Zero I know you want to get back at them for what they have done to her but... he paused before returning to what he was to say. but i don't thing that it's what Tasha would want.

Zero looked over at slayer and Lilly. slayer was putting Lilly in his lap and was kissing her as he ran his arm up her shirt to feel her breast. Zero looked at him in frustration and anger and then Daniel looked over at where Zero was starring.

You like her don't you Zero, said Daniel

And what if I do that doesn't changer her relationship with slayer, said Zero kinda in a irritated voice.

Slayer then looked at the both of them and stopped doing what he was to Lilly. he put Lilly on the chair and stood up walking towards to two boys.