Chap 2. Friends <3

[A/N] Heey!! I just wanted to say that I didn’t wanted to call the band One Direction bc without Niall there is no One Direction! Bc of that the band is called Back To Now :3  xx  ~Anne

Les and I were just walking in the park when we saw Quinn. “Quinn” I called. “Hey Nialler and Lesly!” she said. “We’re going to Back To Now!” Lesly said cheerful. “Oh great! I’m not really a fan, but I know you guys are so congrats!” Quinn laughed. “Thanks!” Les laughed.  We walked to Nandos with the three of us. Just for a snack.

A hour later Les and I walked back home. Quinn took of earlier to meet a friend. Les and I chatted about the concert and about what we would do if we would meet the boys. “I bet you would just kiss Harry” Lesly joked. “NOW WAY” I laughed. “Yeah sure!” She winked. “Yeah and you would just jump on Louis wouldn’t you?” I teased. “Whaha No Way Nialler!” We’re just a crazy couple of friends!

When we got home I went on twitter.

From: @NiallOfficial

YEAHHH!! I’m going to see my idols!! @Real_Liam_Payne  @Louis_Tomlinson  @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles !! @ The @BackToNow concert @ London! <3

I was so lucky! In no time I had like a 100 retweets and a few favourites! Yeah haha

From: @LaurenHoran:)

@NiallOfficial Oi Horan! FAN HERE! Is my lovely cous thinking of me? :( X Lau

From: @LeslyBrook

@NiallOfficial @LaurenHoran:) I bought the tickets and of course I thought of ya girl!! X Les

Am I reading this correct! AM I GOING TO SEE BACK TO NOW WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND COUSIN?????? OMG! Yeaaahhh

From: @NiallOfficial

@LeslyBrook @LaurenHoran:) OMG! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!! X Niall

From: @LaurenHoran:)

@NiallOfficial @LeslyBrook LES YOUR AMAZAYN!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! X Lau

 The last tweet I red while hanging around Lesly here neck and thanking her. “OMG LES THANK YOU SO MUCH! WERE GOING TO HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIFES!!” I hugged here tight. “Nialler I just wanted to make you happy!” She laughed. She was talking about my last year. Ow…… let me tell you. I had a boyfriend. Josh. He was amazing…….. wel the first months. After that he was a total dick. He let me do things I didn’t want to do. But the moment he tried to rape me my brother walked in and took Josh with him. The last thing I heard was that Josh was in hospital after my brother took him away from me. I’m so glad he saved me! Because of that I moved to London. Away from Ireland, away from my family, away from my friends and memories. I started a new life here. When I met Lesly there was a click! I was like we knew each other our whole lives or something. She took care of me. I was in a huge depression. I was scared to death that Josh would find me! But a month later Lesly showed me the CD from Back To Now. They helped me over my depression without knowing. And here I am. A half year later. Still very scared to be close with a boy. Also because of my scares. When I was depressed I kind of cut myself. I try to cover them so good as possible. There on my  thighs. So not really hard to cover. Unless…….. you know what. Well I’m trying to put this behind me. Moving on! AND NOW I’M GOING TO SEE MY IDOLS AND MY CRUSH!!!!

I was in bed and checked twitter for the last time. '1 new tweet' 

From: @Harry_Styles

@NiallOfficial Hope you have a great time mate! 

[A/N] Thanks for reading!!!!! Love Ya All xx ~Anne