Chap 3. You Have A New Follower

I read the tweet over and over again. OMG HARRY FREAKING STYLES TWEETED ME!!!! I was so busy jumping that I missed another message. After the jumping I opened the message:

Harry Styles Follows You  

I dropped my phone on the ground a ran downstairs. “LES! LES WHERE ARE YOU?” No answer. So I went to her bedroom. I knocked on the door. “Niall is that you?” She asked “Nuhh its Santa” I joked. I heard her chuckle. “Well come in Santa” She laughed. So I walked in. I jumped on her bed “HARRY STYLES FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER!!!!” I screamed. “NO WAY!” “YES WAY!” Lesly started jumping to. “OMG Tweet him!” Les said. I ran out of her room to my room. I pick up my phone and ran to Lesly her room again. “Okay here you go!” Lesly said and I sat down and replied on Harry.

From: @NiallOfficial

@Harry_Styles  OMG! THNX FOR FOLLOWING ME!!!! X

“That’s a bit lame don’t you think?” Lesly asked. “No Les, he doesn’t have to know that I’m a freaking Fangirl….. NO FanBOY!” Lesly laughed at my mistake.

I went to bed and fell asleep really soon.

When I woke up I saw 3 missed calls and a new tweet.

From: @LaurenHoran:)

@NiallOfficial My dear Cous. Did you know that @Harry_Styles FOLLOWS YOU! Oh and PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE! X Lau

Whaha my cous. The best.

From: @NiallOfficial

@LaurenHoran:) @Harry_Styles Well.. Goodmorning cous! Yeah I saw that. WHAAAAAA…. Oh my phone, yes my phone :)

I typed Lauren her number. “AHHHHHH HARRY IS FOLLOWING YOU!!” She screamed. “Ouw! Lau that was my ear!” I Laughed. “Yeah, Yeah great but HARRY IS FOLLOWING YOU!” She screamed again. I chuckled. “I know cous! I’m so happy! He tweeted me to! AND HE SAID MATE! “ I called out. We talked on and on about the follow and the tweet. “Nialler you need to change your profile pick!” She said. “Yeah! Good idea!” So I went on the laptop. Lauren to. Ehhm what do you think about this one?  [A/N] Pic on the side. I hope….. I don’t really know how to put a pic in :(  I send the pic in a mail to Lau. “yeah! Good one! Look at your eyes!” she said. “Okay here I go!” I said and changed the picture. “Tadaaa done!” I laughed. “Nice cous!”

From: @LaurenHoran:)

@NiallOfficial NICE PIC COUS! XX LAU

I Laughed. “Thnx Lau” I smiled.

From: @LeslyBrook

@NiallOfficial Oi Horan! Nice pic mate :) BTW I’m at a friend’s till tomorrow so your home alone :) X Les

Oh? So I was home alone? Nice. “So your home alone than?” Lauren laughed. “Yup” and I popped out the p. Lauren laughed.

DM From: @Harry_Styles

Nice pic mate! How are you?

My mouth dropped open. “NI?? Nialler??? NIALL ARE YOU THERE!” Lauren called. “Ye….yeah I’m here………” “Niall Hor” I cut her of “HARRY STYLES SEND ME A DM! HE SAID NICE PIC MATE HOW ARE YOU?” I screamed “ OMG NO HE DIDN’T” she screamed. “YES HE DID!” I said and we both screamed! “WELL AWNSERD YOU!” She screamed. Oh yeah answer……

DM From: @NiallOfficial

Oh thnx! Yours is nice to :) I doing great! You???

I told Lauren what I said and I could hear her jumping. We both laughed and I took my laptop downstairs and put Lauren on speaker and started to make some breakfast. I was almost always hungry. I loved food! I made myself some eggs and toast. I put it on a plate and sat down at the table. “Did he answer?” Lau asked. “No.” I said a bit disappointed. “Oh he will believe me” She said.I wish I could believe her but I didn’t know. Why would he reply?  I mean I’m just a normal lad.

From: @LukeGinger

@NiallOfficial Hey Gay! How is my little fag hu??

Oh that fucking Luke! I hate him! He is the guy who bullied me at school when I came out. Arggg. How was I going to reply? Ehhwwww?? Just short

From: @NiallOfficial

@LukeGinger Leave me alone

I was close to crying. I couldn’t handle him! He made my school life a hell. A single tear dripped on my laptop keyboard.

DM From: @Harry_Styles

Thank you! I’m great! Ehh every think ok there? I mean.. wel… the guy who called you gay…. Are you gay?

DM From: @NiallOfficial

Well I could be better…. But I’m not letting him get to me again. And Yes I’m gay! And proud!

DM From: @Harry_Styles

Okay well it helps when you accept yourself! And be proud! You’re a brave guy Niall, I don’t know you but you stand for who you are :) Like that! X

AHHH HE SEND A X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “LAU!!!!! ARE YOU STILL THERE?” “YEA NI! WHATS WRONG?” “NOTHING WRONG! HARRT SEND A X AT THE AND OF THE DM!!” “NOWAY!” “YESWAY!” I screamed. I didn’t send any of the messages to Lauren. This was private. I want Harry to trust me….. WAY I’M WEIRD! LIKE HE WOULD EVER TRUST ME! PFFFFF.

DM From: @NiallOfficial

:) Thanks Harry! That means a lot to me! Really! Well ehh gotta go to my work! Starbucks London :) Byeeeeee X

x…..x……x….x…..x  it went just like this in my head! X …x….x  Xes everywhere!

DM From: @Harry_Styles

@NiallOfficial Starbucks hu?? Well see ya Nialler Xx

See Ya?? What See Ya??? AND NIALLER???? OMG

 [A/N] Thanks for reading people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ~Anne