Chapp 5. A Date With A Unhappy Ending.

The next morning I woke up. It was all a sick dream. Pfff whaha yeah right dancing with Harry Styles. I picked up my phone. What was I thinking? Dancing with…… WHAT THE F*CK!

From Hazza :)

Rise and shine little sunshine :p How are you? Xx Haz

I jumped up and down. IT WASSEN’T A DREAM! OH MY!

From Nialler

Whaha this sun is shining :p Good! What about you? Xx Ni

“NIALL HORAN MOVE YOUR  LAZY ASS OUT OF BED AND GO SHOWERING! WERE HAVING A MEETING WITH MY BOYFRIEND” Lesly shouted. Ugghh. So I moved my ‘lazy’ ass out of bed.  I hopped in the shower. Just to late to see that Harry messaged back.

When I was done I wrapped a towel around my waste and walked downstairs to take breakfast. I heard a exited stutter.  “y-y-y-yeah oh! He just walked in! Wait a moment” “Oi! Put something on please! “ Les joked. I went bright red. “H-h-hello?” “Aww Nialler! I thought we were over the shy part” I heard a cheeky voice. “HAZZA” I yelled. I saw Lesly her mouth drop open.  “Hazza?” she mouthed to me. I laughed. “What are you laughing at?” Harry asked. “My roommate, she is just funny” I answer. “Yeah kinda heard that” He giggled. HE WAS SO ADORABLE ! “Ehh Ni, can I pick you up in 30 minutes?” He asked. My mouth dropped open.   “yeah! Ehh make that a hour?? “ A ask. He chuckled. “Yeah course babe, see ya then” “Bye hun” and we hang up. Les shrieked  “HE CALLED YOU BABE AHHHHHHH” I laughed. “DAMN NEED TO CHANGE! HES PIKING ME UP IN ! HOUR!” and I run upstairs. Les followed me. “Let me help you!” she shrieked .  She walked to the radio Lorde – Royals sounded trough the speakers. We worked to my wardrobe. “This?” “Nah”, “This?” “Nahh” “This?” “NOOOOO PLEASE PUT THAT AWAY MY EYES AHHH” She called laughing. We watched a few things. *ring* *ring* “THE DOOR BELL!” Les rushed downstairs. The stumbled at the door. And opened it. Not noticing that she had a trouser wrapped around her neck, and a jacked around here waste and a cap on her head. Harry laughed. “Ehh having a clothes party?” He asked.  She looked down at her body. “Oh my! Sorry”. Harry giggled. “LES YOU KIND OF HAVE THESHIRT I WANT TO WEAR!” I called out and walked down. Shirtless. I saw Harry and his mouth dropped and I could see his eyes roaming my body. I blushed. Lorde – Royals still sounded through the house. Harry just looked at me. “Yeah! Ehh you to go off and I will clean this mess.” And she pushed us out and closed the door. DAMN! MY SHIRT! I banged on the door but no response. “LES MY SHIRT!” I called. I felt 2 strong arms around my waist.  “I think you look hot without a shirt” I shivered. Harrys breath on my ear. It just turned me on SO MUCH! He stroke his hand over my chest. I moaned. “H-Haz s-s-stop” I stuttered. “am I turning you on?” The door opened and Harry released me  immediately. I almost hissed at the loss of contact. “Oh your shirt” Les smiled and threw my shirt at my head.  I putted it on really fast. Harry looked at me. Smiling. HOW THE HELL WAS THIS HAPPEING? HARRY STYLES WASSN’T GAY. How was this happening?  Harry and I walked to his ca….. CAR!! OMG! THAT WAS A BEAUTYFUL CAR!

An hour later we were at a small little town. Harry opened my door and I stepped out of the car. I wanted to take his hand but he pulled away. Outch. He walked in front of me inside. “hello sir, what can I do for you?” a man asked. “a table for to at the private section please” Harry said. The man leaded us. It was totally closed from the restaurant. I had a bad feeling about this. Till he took my hand at the table. But as soon the waitress came in he pulled back. “Hello! I’m Taylor.” She only looked at Harry. They started flirting. THEY! THAT MEANS HARRY TO! At the end of breakfast Taylor sat at Harrys lap. I was done, DONE! SO DONE! I stood up and just walked away. “Niall? Niall wait! COME BACK!” Harry followed me. He took my wrist. I pulled away. “Leave me alone!” I said. “Niall whats up? Please talk” He asked. I Started to cry. “Niall!” He wanted to hug me. “No Harry! You took me to breakfast or what you want to call it! You let me think you liked me and you started to flirt with that girl and just humiliate me Harry! I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING LIKED ME! I’M DONE!” and I ran off. Took a cab home. Les opened the door. I collapsed myself on her and cried. I told her everything. We went to her bed and I cried myself to sleep in her  arms. WHY DID I FALL FOR HARRY STYLES! HES A LADY KILLER

[A/N] HEEYY GUYS!! SO MUCH THANK FOR READING!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!! xxx ~Anne