Chap 7. Getting Ready

“Wake, wake, wake!” i heard a voice yelling. I knew it was Meg. My Meg. “Why Nini and Hawwy in one bed?” She asks while climbing on my bed. “Ehh because Harry is ehh my-“ But I was cut off by a phone. Harry got up and answered his phone. He putted it on speaker so he didn’t hat to move his arm away from me. “HAZZAAAAA” I heard the voice of Louis Tomlinson scream. Meg shrieked “Was tha Nini?” She asks. “That’s my friend Louis Meg” Harry answers for me. She giggled “Hello Loulou” She giggled. “And who’s the little girl?” Louis asks. Confusion clear in his voice “Meg” she giggled. “Long story mate but what’s up?” Harry asks while moving his arms away from me. Ouw!  “Come on princess, we have to dress and ….. ehh….. say goodbye to… mom and dad” My voice started to tremble. I saw Harry looking at me with a worried expression. I didn’t looked back at him and got up. “Who’s that?” Louis asked. “A friend, his mom and dad just died” It was off his lips so easily. I glared at him and scooped Meg up. Harry with his phone followed me. Lesly walked up to me “Nialler? You alright?” She asked worry clear in her voice. “No” I said. “Nini not okay?” Meg sniffled. “Ow Meggie! I'm fine!” I kissed her cheek.  “Harry what the hell is going on there?” Louis asked and Harry took I phone to my room and closed it. “Come Niall, we have to get changed” Bibi hugged me. 30 minutes later Meg was dressed so now it was my turn. Lesly, Bibi, Meg and I walked to my room. Lesly just opened the door and walked in. Bibi, Meg and I followed her. I sat down on the chair in the corner with Meg on my lap. Bibi and Lesly were in my closet looking for my tux. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to Harry. He just smiled at me. ‘No worries’ he mouthed back. “Meg you need to eat something!” Greg yelled and Meg giggled. Greg came in and Meg run to him. “Geg!” She yelled. So Greg took her to the kitchen for food. I heard Louis clear his throat. “yeah sorry Lou” Harry laughed. “GOT IT!” Bibi yelled. “WHHAA THNX BIB! NOW I'M DEAF!” Lesly laughed. “Who are that?” Louis asked. “Lesly, Niall his roommate, and Bibi, Greg his girlfriend” Harry spoke. “Who’s Greg?” I have enough of this crap. “Greg is my brother, Lesly is not just my roommate, she’s my best friend ever, and Bibi is not just the girlfriend of my brother, no she’s like my sister and friend” I said. Annoying clear in my voice. “AWWW NIALL!” And Lesly and Bibi run up to me. Hugging me tight. “Irish hu?” Louis asked. “Yeah” Harry said. Bibi and Lesly pushed me inside my bathroom and helped me change.

Harry didn’t know but I heard every word there was spoken . “Well N… ehh” “Niall” Harry helped Louis. “Yeah Niall sounded a bit annoyed” “ Don’t blame him, he just lost his parents” Harry said lightly. I had to leave. Leave the house, leave the sadness. So I opened the door and ran, ran away from everything. “NIALL!” I heard several voices, include Harry’s. But I ran, I ran to the lake. I sat down and let the tears stream. The tears not only from the death of my parents. But also because Harry. He’s so different when he is talking to friends of just in public. Our date where he flirted with that girl, walking as far as possible from me when were in public. When he is talking to friends he just ignores me! You know what? I’m done! I have enough on my mind with the loss of my parents! I felt a strong arm around me. I knew who it was. Harry, he’s the only one who can make me shiver with one touch.  He tried to hug me but I stood up. “Niall?” Harry asked. “Harry I can’t do this! When were alone, or not in public you act like you like me, but when were in public or even when you’re on the fucking PHONE! You act like I’m nothing and ignore me! Harry I can’t do that! I have enough to be sad for! Okay?” I bursted.  Harry just looked at me. Face blank of emotions but pail. “Well I know enough, Thanks Harry for bringing Lesly and me to here, but we can come back on our one. So please leave” I tried to walk away. “Niall” I heard Harry whisper. He grabbed my wrist. “Let me at least take You, Lesly and Meg home” Hurt clear in his voice. “Ni, I know I hurted you but I didn’t mean to! I'm sorry!” I saw tears forming in his eyes. I knew there was more. I didn’t know what. “What If they hate me?” Harry asked “Who?” I asked. “The boys, management, THE FANS!” he called out and broke down. I couldn’t do anything than just hold him. “why would they hate you?” I whispered in his ear. “Because I'm gay Niall” Harry said. I was shocked! Harry Styles the womanizer of One Direction gay? “Oh” Was all I could say. He started crying harder. “Harry shh, being gay isn’t a bad thing!” “How do you know?” He asked. “Well why would I go on a date with you, kiss you, blush when you give me a compliment, ask you to stay with me in my bed after a dream that made me sad? ?” He looked at me. He smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was full of love and passion. “Niall James Horan will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?” Harry asked.  My mouth dropped. “Yes! Harry Edward Styles, yes I want to be your boyfriend!” And he kissed me again. I pulled back. “Wait! How do you know my full name?” I asked. “I looked you up after we first tweeted” Harry said. He blushed. “Awww!” I cooed. And I kissed him. “Well great to see you are together but we have to go now!” Greg said while walking to us. Busted!  So I run away to  chance my clothes. When I was done we got to the car and sat down. Greg was driving. Bibi on the passenger’s seat.  Harry, Meg and me on the back. Meg in between us and Lesly was in the back, back on the last seat. We drove off. Off to the funeral of my Mom and Dad.

[A/N] Heey! Hope you liked this chap! YAY! NARRY IS BACK!!

Please tell me what you think??

Love Ya Alll Xx ~Anne