Chapp 8. Keep Your Family Close

[A/N] Hey everyone!! I’m skipping the funeral bc I’m just not going to handle that! Have bin to to many funerals. If I have to write one other I’m doing it when I’m a bit happier :)

Dedicated to: JanaSarinaforever03 bc she’s the best!! Thnx for reading babe!! Love Ya My Little Narry Lover <3 Xxxx

Oh and please check out this story:  I'll Never Be Good Enough For You (NARRY BOYXBOY)!!!

Xxxxx ~Anne

The next day I woke up by Harry who was calling someone. Louis to be exact. “No Lou!” “Li please” oh Liam was joining the conversation. Then my thoughts went back to yesterday. The image of my parents coffins going in the ground made me sick. Harry sat down on the bed, his phone on the speaker. I heard Louis his voice. “My mum wanted-“ I didn’t hear the rest because I jumped up and ran to the  bathroom to throw up at the word ‘mum’. I just couldn’t hear  it. “Niall!” I heard Harry yell behind the door! I ran in and sat down next to me. “HAZZA WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DROPPING YOUR PHONE HURT MY EAR!” I heard Louis yell. I just cried. He whispered “Love what’s wrong?” “Louis s-s-said m-m-mum, i-i-I just c-couldn’t heat i-it” I cried. “Oh babe” He scooped me up and rocked me slowly from back to fort. Louis was whining. “LOU SHUT UP PLEASE” Harry yelled. I could almost hear Louis’ mouth drop. And then there was a *beep-beep-beep* Louis had hang up. “I’ll call him back later” Harry said. Anger clear in his voice. “Don’t fight with your friend because of me please” I cried. He walked us back to the bed. “Love don’t worry!” and he kissed me. I sighed into the kiss. He roamed his hands over my chest into my hair. It turned into a heated snogging scene. Till I heard a knock on the door. “Meg is not stopping with crying” I heard Bibi say. I heard jumped. Meg! “Coming!” I called and jumped up. When I came down I saw Lesly with a crying Meg in her arms. Trying to shush her. “Nini!” She cried and jumped up into my arms. I held her tight. When she jumped in my arms is felt like she belonged there. So now I know for sure. She’s my girl. My baby princess. “Shhhh my princess” I shushed her. I walked to the garden with her. I sat down on the swing with Mag on my lap. I swung slowly. I looked at her teary face. And she snuggled closer to my chest. After a few minutes her breath was calm and I knew she was sleeping.  Slowly I stood up and I walked to her room. I heard Harry yell to someone. I slowly walked to my room and knocked. “What?” he snapped. “could you please be a bit softer, Meg is sleeping” I just said through the door. Hurt clear in my voice. The door swung open “sorry” he said and pulled me in his arms. “sorry babe” he whispered in my ear. “doesn’t matter” I whispered in his neck. “HELLO? HARRY? STILL HERE?” I heard Zayn Malik’s voice. And then I heard a little voice cry “Nini gone!” and she run towards me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. “No silly I’m right here!” And kissed her cheek again. She softly giggled. She looked to Harry. “Hawwy talking to wall?” She asked. Her voice sounded so innocent. I just giggle softly. “A friend baby girl.” Her eyes grew wide. “Meg not baby!” she squealed. Harry, Zayn and I chuckled. “And who are you” Zayn asked. She giggled and slowly climbed on the bed. “I’m Meg mister” She giggled. “I'm Zayn” he said. I could hear he was trying not to laugh. “HAZZA” I heard Louis yell. Meg shot back with wide open eyes. “well done Lou, you just scared baby  girl” I heard a gasp coming from Louis’ mouth. “NOT A BABY” Meg yelled while giggling. We all laughed. “I’m sorry Meg” Louis said. She crawled back to the phone. “Loulou remembered my name!” She said. Louis lauged “And you remembered me!” he laughed. “You remember each other but Harry do you have a secret child or anything?” Zayn said. Harry threw his head back in laughter. “No Zaynieboy, this is the child of my- a really good friend” Harry said. Harry told me yesterday evening that he wanted to wait with telling the boys till we met in real life. “and that friend is?” Zayn asked. “Niall!” Louis squealed. Harry laughed. “yeah” He said. The doorbell rang. But we didn’t pay attention knowing that Greg, Bibi and Lesly were downstairs. After a few minutes someone ran in my room and ran up to me and hugged me tight. “LAU!” I yelled. She smiled at me “Hey Nialler!” And hugged me again. I just held her. I knew she was really sad because she didn’t made the funeral. She started crying. “Ow Lau plz shhh, I know something! We’re going to the grave together okay? “ She nodded.

So a hour later Lauren and I were walking on the graveyard. I leaded her to my parents grave. There it was. The grave of my parents. We just stood there. No talking just thinking. After a half an hour Lauren said. “sorry for not being there for you cous.” She sobbed. I hugged her. “No problem girl, can I trust you with my deepest secret?”  “Yes course! “ “Meg is not my little sister but my daughter, her mom killed herself after she gave birth to Meg. My mom and dad took care of her as their own child” I just threw it out.  Lauren her mouth hang open. “And now?” she asked. “I’m taking her home and take care of her. She’s my daughter and from now on I’m here dad.” Lau hugged me “I’m proud of you! I’m sure your parents wanted this.” And just when she said that the sun began to shine and lid the grave of my parents. “That their sign” She whispered. I just nodded. The sun was gone just as soon as it came. We stood there holding each other for a few minutes and walked back home. When we came home we played with Meg. I laid Meg in bed and sang her a song.  “from now on I’m your daddy and will always take care of you! For ever” I said. “Sleep well daddy” she whispered

[A/N] Thnx for reading lovely people!! Tell me what you think please! And a vote is always welcome!

And please take a look at:    I'll Never Be Good Enough For You (NARRY BOYXBOY)!!!

Love Ya All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxxx ~Anne