Introduction

I woke up to see the dull Grey ceiling. I look over at my clock which displays 6:07 am. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my small space of a room.

The two other girls, Jakaria(jah-car-a) and Joanna(Jo) were sleeping.

You see, we live in a orphanage. After my parents and brother, Simon, died in a car accident I was sent here.

That was 2 years ago. I'm now 16 and working at Pizza Hut. I go there everyday work for 5 hours then come back to do more work.

Since I am the oldest and i work, I can practically eat whenever I want. I don't really eat that much anyway so it doesn't really matter. I went to the kitchen and got one frozen waffle out and put it in the toaster.

I walked to the shower with my clothes still in my hands and took a long hot shower. I got out and dried off and put on my loose black shirt and black skinny jeans. I threw my hair up into a bun staring at it for a few moments.

I went downstairs and grabbed my waffles. And headed out

~After work~
I walked into the orphanage to get attack by Jak and Jo.

'Someone is coming by tomorrow to adopt one of us!' Jak squeaked into my ear.
'I'm so exited!!' Jo said running down the hall to our room followed by jak.

I closed the door and began walking down the hall. The woman who ran the orphanage stopped me.
'There will be a Man coming tomorrow who wants to adopt a teenage girl. They said they say one of you outside and he felt bad. So look your best'

I nodded and headed off into my room getting ready for sleep. Tomorrow is going to be "fun".
~~~