LWS//6

I wake up and look over at my clock. 7:25 am. School starts in 3 hours. I force myself to get up to take a shower.

I get out and dry off. I saw my scars on my wrist. I will not cut again. No. I can't. Simon would kill me if he found out I did.

I put on a black SDMN shirt Simon have me and own black leggings. I go to my room and put on my makeup and white converse.

I go down stairs and see simon up already. "Hey Hannah, how'd you sleep?" "It could of been warmer" I say walking over to him.

He turned around to the counter where he making something. I go and put my head on his back. I feel him tense up. I wrap my arms around his waist which made him get goosebumps.

"I don't want to go to school" I mumble into his back. "You have to, I'm sorry" "But school is boring, and I never have any friends" He turned around and faced me.

"You will find friends, I promise" he smiles and those cute dimples of his show. I smile back. "Me and Josh are going to you school to get you registered, then we will be on our way"

{8:45 am}
We got into the car and began our way to school listening to Joshes playlist. We pull up to the school to see that it is massive.

It looks like a mansion. We get out of the car seeing some people walking over to us. "OMG its Simon and Josh" one girl says "Can we have a picture?!"

They got pictures then we went into the school getting swarmed by fans. About 15 min later we were in the office. She gave me my schedule.

The lady called down a kid named Eric. A few minutes later a tall, brown hair, blue eyed boy showed up. He smiled at me, showing his row of perfect teeth with braces.

I have a small simple back as he walked up to me. "Hey, my name is Eric, I'll be showing you around" he said with a adorable, thick, accent.

"Uh, hey, um, I'm Hannah." I say in a shaky voice. I turn around to Simon who looks jealous. I gave him and Josh a hug and sad my good byes.

They got swarmed once they got outside. I turn around seeing Eric smiling at me. "So your going to this me around?" "Yup, follow me, there's a lot to see" he says happily.

"This school is HUGE" I say extending my arms while spinning. "Yeah it is the biggest school in London" he says laughing.

"Well that's pretty much most of the school. What class do you have right now?" "Uh, English." I say looking at my schedule "The History" "I have history next too! See you then!"

With that he walks of and I walk into my class. "Oh, you must be then new student, Hannah? Is that right" "Yes mam" I say taking my seat.

Some girl leaned over and began whispering to me. "Are you that girl in Simons photo from twitter?!" She asked excitedly. Today is going to be a long day.

I walk over to a table in the cafeteria and sit down avoiding everyone. "Um excuse me?!" I looked up to see a girl that looks like a fashion model. "Yeah?" I say looking at her.

"Your sitting at my table, move bitch!" "I was here first" by now the whole cafeteria was silent staring at us.

"Huh, move your going to get it!" I turned away and looked back at my food. Next thing you know she is pouring my tray on my head.

I stand up embarrassed and humiliated. Then she does the same thing, outing food on her head. She smiled at me before yelling.

"Teacher!! This girl dumped food on me, Then dumped it on herself to make it seem like I did it!" She says pouting. "You better not mess with Trix ever again" Eric says as A teacher came over sending me to the office.

"I told you she dumped food on me!" I tell the principal while wiping off the food. "Now now, everyone said you dumped food on her." "Its because everyone is afraid of her" I pouted.

"Well I'm going to call your guardians to come get you." I sat there outing the whole time. My hair was a mess. And the shirt Simon let me use. He is going to be mad.

About 10 min later I hear people screaming in the court yard. They must be here. I see JJ walk in with a disappointed face. I just look down at my hands and fumbled with my fingers.

We walked over to his lambo which ever one was taking pictures of. Even Trix was. She didn't know I was coming but she looked pissed when she saw me get into the car.

The car ride home was silent. I didn't I have the guts to say anything.
~~~