LWS//5

I wake up to see Simon next to me. I smile at him because his face is just cute. I could feel the warmth from his body that makes me tingle. I scoot closer to him which must of woke him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist so our bodies were touching. "Hey" he said in his sweet morning voice. "Hey" I said back.

I must of fallen asleep here last night after I came to hang out. I got up and stretched and went to my room to take a shower.

I got out and dried my body off putting on a light blue crop top, black short shorts , and a XIX snap back.

I go to my room and put my makeup on then head down stairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Tobi and Josh at the counter.

"Hey, how was last night?" Josh asked me. "I slept well. What about you?" I asked while biting into and apple.

"Good, i was over at freya's for a while" "Who?" "Oh freya is my girl friend, you will have to meet her sometime" "sounds fun"

He headed out the kitchen and off to his room. I put some water on the stove for some tea feeling tobi's glare on me.

"What?" He snaps out of his glare and focuses on me. "You know, simon really has a thing for you" "Huh, no I didn't" "Well you should think about it" he says before he leaves.

I have been thinking about it. A lot. I finish my tea. I remember I have school tomorrow. I have no idea how its going to go.

I go for a walk to shake the stress off. I go to a local store and look around seeing dome really cute clothes. I spend almost and hour looking around and picking out clothes before I left.

I began walking home as it began to rain. I ran almost all the way to the house before it began to pour.

I got inside nearly soaked. I was shivering walking to my room. About halfway there I run into Simon. "Hannah? Why are you so cold?" He said pulling me into a hug "and soaked?"

"I was at the store and stuff and it began to rain on the way home." I said having up. "I could of came and picked you up" "I didn't want to disturb you" "Don't worry about disturbing me, you never will"

"I'm cold and soaked, can I go take a shower and get ready for bed?" I asked. "I'm not stoping you" he said with a grin.

I smile and walk past him to my room, grabbing simons sdmn sweatpants and Simons burgundy(maroon) sweater that he let me borrow until I got my own.

I got out of the shower put the clothes on, which were too big cause there Simons. I blow dry my hair and put it into a braid.

I go to my room and plug my phone in and sit at the desk they recently put it, and scroll through twitter.

About 5 min later I see Simon at the door. "How long have you been there?" I say as I jump a little. "Long enough to see you laughing at my tweets" he says walking over to me.

"You should go to sleep, you will be going to school tomorrow." "Ugh don't remind me" I say flopping onto my bed.

He hugged me saying good night and walked over to the door "you look cute in those by the way" he says while closing the door.

I smile at his comment replaying his smile in my mind before falling into a deep sleep.
~~~~