LWS//10

~Hannah's POV~
I wake up and look outside to see that it is still bright. I rub eyes as the feel like I was crying. I Remember telling Josh about my ex but I don't remember crying.

I get up and look for Simon in his room. He's not there. I go downstairs and I look into Josh's room. He's not there either. I finally give up and just go to Vikk's room where I see him talking to the hoy named Lachlan again.

"Hey Hannah" Lachlan says as I walk up behind Vikk. "Hey, how have you been?" I asked "Good, I'm going to be visiting you guys" "Oh so now you decided to meet me in person" I say giggling. "Yeah whatever" he says laughing. I look over at Vikk who is staring at Lachlan "Um vikk" I say awkwardly he looks away front the monitor facing me. "Uh do you know where Simon and Josh went?" "I didn't even knew they left" He said looking confused. "Is it ok if I borrow your car?" He nodded and continued talking to Lachlan.

I went upstairs and changed into my clothes (media) then headed to the car.

I got my drivers license before school stared but I don't have a car so I can't drive around. "If I were Simons and Josh, where would I go" I mumbled to myself trailing off at the end. Nandos.

I pulled into the parking lot and see Josh's car. Yup. I knew it. I go inside and see Josh and Simon in a corner. Simons back was to me so I snuck up behind him tell Josh to not say a word. I snaked my arms around his neck resting my head on his.

His head moved up and smiled. "Hey beautiful, your up" he whispers in my ear. I smile at the complement. "And so are you, why did you leave?" I ask sanding in front of the table both of them facing me. I cross my arms and give a annoyed look.

"We were just hungry " Simon said filling the silence. I didn't believe them but I let it slide. "So, where can I sit?" "My lap" Simon instantly responded smiling.

I blush as I sit down. "Love your outfit" his breath tickles my ear. "Thanks" I whisper back. "You love birds done yet? I would like some food" I giggle as Josh's remark. "Usual" I say as he stands up "same" Simon says after.

I turn on simons lap so our faces are close. I smile as I look into his deep blue eyes, searching every bit of them. I lean in and hug him [Haha you though they were going to kiss ;) .] "I love you Simon minter" "I love you Hannah.. What's your last name?" I pull away.

"I don't fully remember... But I think its Evens" "Hannah Evens.. Its cute I like it " I look down and blush as I hear the food placed on the table. I turn around and the smell of food floods my nose. "Mmh" I say putting my hair behind my ear and leaning back. I lay on simons shoulder as he laughed at me. I see him grab the fork and bring food to me. I eat it while Simon took a bite of his food.

"Thanks for feeding me, I did think I had the strength to move." I giggle as Simon finished. "You to weak or something?" Simon asks laughing . " Uh I don't thi-woah!" Simon picks me up bridle style and takes me outside. "Simon you can put me down!" I say laughing my head off. My feet hit the ground and I run over to vikks car. I sit there laughing until the door opened. "I'm driving" Simon says. I allow it and climb over to the passenger seat.

~Later that night~

We drove down a road where it lead to a big hill which Simon practically dragged me up. "I don't want to walk up this hill." I complain. "But you have to its going to be amazing." I don't know why he dragged me up here. Its just a big hill.

We get to the top of the hill and I stand there in awe. If you look to the right you can see the city. If you look to the left you see the sun setting. It was beautiful.

"Oh simon its lovely" I say as I jump into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts his hands on my thighs for support. I snuggled my head into his shoulder as he put his head at the crook of my neck. "Its amazing. Isn't it" he says to me. I pull back and look at him. "It is, but your more amazing. "

I jump down as he rolls out the blanket he brought up. We sat there watching the sunset and the stars rise. His arm is around my shoulder and I am leaning against him.

After the sun goes down we lay down and gaze at the stars. I lay on his chest which slowly rises and falls as I heard his beating heart. "Not comfy?" He asks as I sit up. I look over at him and bite my lip. I go and sit on top of his waist slowly leaning down.

(Now you can be exited) I felt a warm pair of lips meet mine. I felt a spark as I pulled away. "I'm.. I'm sor-" he cuts me off with another kiss. The kiss slowly become slower and slower. Soon our lips were just resting against each other. I smile and kiss him again. "Tonight is definitely the best night of my life." I say then slowly kiss again. I felt his hands move down to my lower back as he pulled my body onto his.

I lay on his chest and slowly drift off into sleep. I don't think I'll forget this night any time soon
~~~~