LWS//8

~Hannah's POV~
"No no! Leave me alone!" I run outside into the courtyard crowded by 3 people. Nick, Jade and Trey all slam there fists into there hands.

"So, your going to mess with my babe are you?" Trey asked. By now I was terrified to move. "Well.. Y-your just a f-fuck boy!" I scream at him. He swings his fist and I scream in terror

"HANNAH!" I sit up sulking seeing Simons worried face. I hug him like I never have before. "Simon.. T-they hurt me.." I whimper.

He shushes me running his hand up and down my back. About 20 min later I calm down and tell him. He says that things like that happened with him.

After talking about our past life we head downstairs and go play FIFA. We laugh forgetting about our past for a while.

"Hannah." Simon pauses the game and looks at me. I look up at him smiling because of the crazy match. "Yes simon" I say which makes him smile.

"What do you hear?" I listen for while trying to figure out what he meant. "No I don't hear anything.." "Exactly." Josh barged into the room with a nerf gun telling us to put our hands up.

We both burst out laughing doing what we were told. Josh grabs my arm and pushes me into the kitchen when JJ grabs my waist which made me squeal.

It must of alarmed Simon cause I heard him yell my name. "Sit down!" I hear josh yell. "Do what your told Simon!!" I yell while laughing. JJ dragged me upstairs to his room where Ethan stood holding another Nerf gun.

He grabbed a belt and tied my hands around my back. "Now you better not try to escape or your going to get it" Ethan says trying not to laugh.

I hear screams and thuds. I hear Footsteps up the stirs and I tried to get up but Ethan stopped me he pointed the gun and my leg. He sunddenly fell which makes me jump a little.

"Hannah" Simons says hugging me. "Um I'm a little stuck help me" I say in his ear. He unties me looks at me. "The other guys will be coming soon ,Tobi! Take her to Vikk's room!" Tobi walks in with a gun checking around. He waves me over and next thing you know I'm in vikks room.

There is a blonde boy in the monitor with stunning blue eyes. "Nerf war?" Vikk asks as I sit on his bed. "Yup, and I think your supposed to protect me." I say laughing.

"Oi, Vikk who's that?" The blonde boy asks. I stood up and walked in front of the screen making his jaw drop in awe.

"Hi I'm Hannah" I say with a small wave. "Hey, I'm Lachlan. Are you that girl Vikk talks about a lot?" I look over at Vikk who has his face in his hands.

"Lachy, mind your own business" Vikk says embarrassed. "Open it up or were going to break it down!" I hear JJ yell.

I quickly hid making sure they couldn't see me. JJ opens the door looking at the monitor. "Awee Vikklan!" JJ screams causing me to giggle. "Have you seen hannah? She's a hostage and I can't find her. Simons must have her" "nope I have been talking to Lachlan, sorry".

JJ left yelling my name. I get out of my hiding spot and go back to Vikk. "Vikklan?" I asked confused. Its a ship name our fans call me and Lachlan. I'm also in a group called the pack and there Rob and preston, poofless. Mitch and Jerome, Merome. And me and Lachlan, Vikklan." "Ohh. I ship Vikklan" with that his face turns red and I sneak up to Simons room.

I move around the house like a mouse until I find Simon in a chair with his hands tied. "Simon! I'm going to get you out" I say in a hushed tone.

"No Hannah don't!" I feel a Hand on my arm and I spin around. "Cal(lux)?! When did you get here?!" He didn't say anything and pulled me and Simon outside where we were surrounded by JJ, Josh, Ethan, Harry and Cal. "Great" I mumble.

"Where is it?!" JJ said playfully pushing me over. I fell onto the ground laughing and simon came over to me like he hurt me.

"What are you talking about?!" By now all the guys were trying to act serious but when Ethan laughed we all did. Tobi, Cal(freezy), and Vikk came outside with nerf guns.

Simons knocked Joshes gun out of his hand and picked me up and ran me to safety. He brought me into the kitchen. "Hannah go hide and don't come out" "But Simon what about y-" "I'll be fine Hannah" he says kissing me on the cheek.

I stood in shock for a moment. Wow, this game is fun I want to play it a lot.

A few hours later of laughing and pretending to have a war, we all settled down and the others went home and I went to my room.

I took a long warm shower which felt amazing. Slipping on my SDMN sweats. Yeah, I finally got my own, I know. And putting on a warm sdmn sweatshirt. I got to my room and went on my laptop and scrolled through Twitter.

@Miniminter :
Had a fun day with the guys and hannah today! Definitely want to do it again sometime. 🙌🙌

@Hannah24
@miniminter Definitely, can't wait until later!

I sent the tweet out and continued to scroll through twitter. I herd a knock on the door and look up to see Simon.
"Hey" I simply said ignore the fact that he looked tired.
"Hey" he responded. "I'm having a hard time sleeping. Can you um.. Maybe come and.. Umm.." His voice trailed off. I closed my laptop and stood up.

I walked over to him staring him in the eyes. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I would love to" I responded. He emailed and began to blush as I walked to his room with him closely behind.

I'm in love with Simon Minter...
~~~~~~