New People

A/N sorry about not updating for awhile. Also don't judge about the last chapter and this chapter have almost the same names. Thank you for my readers. Please share with friends. P S the girl in the picture above is the the new person I meet.

The next morning I woke up to what sounds like a fire alarm. I grab my phone and see my alarm going off so I turn it off stumble off my bed to my closet. I grab my washed out high waisted shorts and a white crop top and my black vans, I grab my bag and start to head to kitchen and then run back to my room and grab my all black ray bans. As u walk to the kitchen I see my uncles kissing all I do awkwardly cough and then they look at me and walk away. I grab a granola bar and leave to go to school. As I walk to my bus stop I get stopped by the bad girl of the school, who may I add everybody knew. She said
"Hey I realized you a week ago when school started and you looked lost and I couldn't help but notice that you looked new and I followed you and realized that we live really close to you".
I was kinda freaked out but I just said " Okay but why are you talking to me now?"
She smiled and said in a fake accent " Would you like me to your first friend?"
I got a weird grin and said in the same ascent " Yes I would love too!"
We laughed for a minute and then our bus came and we got on. She sat with me and and we talked about random stuff. When we got to school I asked this girl what her name was and she said
" Jamie, my name is Jamie."
I  smiled and said " And me, I'm Skylar".
We split our separate ways to home room. A bunch of kids looked at me weird and started to whisper about me and then these one girls came up to me and said in a dumb voice "ohhhhh, look the freak who finally made her first friend who is also a freak. Well maybe they are gay for each other and that's why are such good friends, because they are girl lovers" !
She punched me in the stomach and walked away and everyone just started laughing at me. I ran to bathroom and started to cry then I heard the bell ring and I was late to class and when I walked in I got yelled at and the class laughed at me. I sat down only to get up then run to trash can and started to barf from getting punched everyone said "ewwwwwww" in unison. The teacher sent me to nurse and she called my uncles to come and get me. When my uncles got there they just hugged me and we to car and explained everything that had happened and they said that it would get better and we all went shopping. It's fun kinda, I just love my uncles.