BIG news ;}

A/N Hello readers I would to love to  know your thought on Micheal also if him and Skylar should date or not.💓 Also let me know what you guys think of Jamey and the new person that i am about to meet. Thank you so much!! :} 

          So today I got up and went into the main bathroom where my uncle Dean was getting ready I  walked in and said 

       "Wow! your up really early, what's up with that?"  he smiles and says  " Cas come out the shower!"  I stared to laugh really hard considering he was fully dressed and his cheeks were really red witch made me laugh even harder. Dean looks at me laughing and says " We had "Adult" time today but, nothing gross happen so you don't have to worry about that."  "Well have a good day at school!"  Cas yells out as I leave the bathroom. 

       As  I was walking to the bus stop I saw Jamey talking to this girl who looked kinda like a fun girl but, I would never think that Jamie would talk to someone who was like that but then again she did talk to me and now we are friends so who knows what could happen, right.  As I get closer Jamey spots me and I start to walk faster, when I reach her she says with a big smile on her face  " Hey I would like you to meet a friend of mine her name is Amber"  Amber walks up behind Jamey and put her hand out and says   " Hi, I'm Amber, Whats your name?"    I take her hand and shake then say   "Hi I'm Skylar, Nice to meet you"   She was about to answer when she was cut off by the bus honking.   When I get on the bus Michael  Is already on , when he spots me he pats the empty area next to him so I go and sit down.  When i sit down he got a really happy.  I smile and say   " Well why are so happy today?"    He laughs, may I add that his laugh is really cute,    and says     " I happy because I get to see you and hang out with you,  which leads me to say would you like to hang out at my place after school and do homework and just so you know this is not a date so get any ideas."   I laugh  " Yes, I would love to hang out with after school today and also can I change before I come over because I want to change into my sweat pants?"    I say/ask   "Well you could borrow some of mine but again  just as a friend."  He says smiling really big     I say    " Why of course thank you so much"  " No problem" He says to me right as we arrive at school.    I give him a hug and set off to first period and settle in for  a long day. 

     When lunch comes around Jamey, Amber and I sit at our normal table.  I say  to both of them  " Hey guys,   I have big new I'm am gonna hang out at Michael's today after school and he said that I could borrow some of his sweat pants so I don't have to go home and change!"   Jamey ans amber both scream and I laugh at them. When stop laughing and them Michael come behind me and scares me then he sits down and we all talk until the bell rings and the boring day continues,  Dam I hate school.