Boys

A/N Sorry been busy but this still a lot to go , if you like this story please share with your friends.

When I go back to school me and Jamey hang out on the bus but there is this really cute boy on the bus. Me and him and Jamey where the last 3people on the bus there where 2emty seats and of course I was checking out this cute boy, but Jamey caught me so when she sat down she put her back pack in the rest of the space on the seat. I sat down and this boy sat next to me he looked at and said
"Hi my name is Micheal, I have never seen you on this bus before".
I feel my cheeks heat up and say "Hi Micheal Im Skyler, and it is because I just back from a trip" I of course lie.
"Well it is nice to meet you, we should get to know each other more" Micheal says while looking at me.
He is so cute I really like him. I don't even know him yet. On the we talk about random things and I find out that his favorite color is blue like me and we listen to the same kind of music and one other that we have in common is that we have the same favorite animal which is a white tiger and that is super cool be I have never meet someone who likes white tigers like me. He is really cool.
When we get off the bus I walk up to Jamey and say

"Wow thanks Jamey, well actually thank you that was fun and he said that he wanted to get to know me better".
She smiled and said " I couldn't help myself I saw you checking him put so I had to".
I laugh and walk to first period. As I walk in the teacher says
"Wow look who is back, well miss.skyler you have a lot to catch up on so you will have after school detention tell you can get it done"
I sigh and say
"okay, I will make sure that I get it done".
I sit done and look around to see if there any new students in the class and nope there is not but the kids are looking at me like I'm a new student. When lunch finally comes around I sit with Jamey and we hang then Micheal came up behind me and said "Hey, do you guys mind if I sit with you" ?
I look at and get big smile on my face and say
"No, not at all" ! He smiles and sits down next to me and we talk until the bell rings interrupting our conversation. I say goodbye and off to my next class with is English as walk the teacher says
"Well ,Well look who decided to show up your lucky I don't give homework now sit down now"!
It finally comes to the end of the day I skip after school detention and just home.

A/N Tell me What you guys think of Micheal