Im out

A/N so sorry I had some things come up that's why in so late to update and I left had left my phone at a friend's h for a few days so please don't be mad . The photo is of were I live in the story.

So today I get out and I am so happy but sad I had two weeks to get close to people and now I have to leave them.
My uncles are coming to get me we are going to go out to eat then go back to the house. My is gone and I have no dad, no friends, bad grades. A least I have my uncles. Cas and Dean they are super nice and they take care if me which is but also they kinda have no choice. When we finally go out and eat we go to Olive Garden. I run into Jamey she stops me and says

"Hey Skylar how have you been I missed you at school and also I'm really sorry for not taking to you and not standing up for you".

I response with a smile on my face " It's okay and we should really hang out some sometime".

Jamey gets a really big smile on her face and says " Yeah that would be great, I will see you at school on Monday".
As get back to dinner ,which may I add is like heaven compared to the hospital. When we get home I go to room and lay down looking at my phone I miss the hospital in a way. I think it's because if my friends that I mad which was amazing. It's sad that they all had dieses and people would teat them different but they are just normal people trying to get though the just like everyone else in the world. I slowly drift off thinking about the hospital and the kids in the hospital with cancer and other bad things happening to them when all is was there for was feeling bad for myself. I woke up at 3:45 am with a major headache I went to the bathroom and puked I did not feel so good. I went into my Cas and Dean's room and woke them up. I told what happened and they too me the doctor , may I remind you that it almost 4 o'clock in the morning. The doctor said that it was just stress because I told what I fell asleep tinking of. The doctor said that I was just fine and I had nothing to be afraid of and I should just try to think if happier things when I go to bed.

A/N sorry this is so short!!!!!!!😃