IX: Oliver

I had this character in my head. She was a superhero. Her name was Chaos, she didn't have any superpowers, she was just badass. Ava was my inspiration, she got this tattoo that meant chaos, and she was really badass.

"Oli!" Hailee called to me from her locker.

"Hey." I walked over to her.

"I was thinking, want to go to the movies later? I heard there was a new movie, Order."

"Yeah! I've been wanting to see that ever since I saw the trailer!"

"So tonight?"

"Sure. I'll meet you there at eight." I turned and walked to the cafeteria. Me and Hailee had become friends over the past week.

As I was walking, I heard a familiar voice. "What was that about?" It was Ava.

"What?"

"Hmm, I don't know, pink bitch?"

"Hailee? Oh, we're going to see Order."

She stopped. "I thought we were seeing Order. Today is Friday, it's our time to hang out."

"Well maybe if you didn't hang out with Mason so much." We returned to walking.

"I haven't seen Mason since Tuesday! I've just been busy."

"With what? It's not like you have any other friends." I walked away from her. I was tired of her excuses.

----------

Oliver? Ava texted me.

What do you want?

Im sorry for whatever I did

You dont even know

But it made you mad and im sorry

I gotta go hailee is waiting I turned my phone onto silent. I didn't want it to be distracting me.

"Hey Hailee!"

"Oh hey Oli." She seemed worried.

"Is something wrong?"

"I just get nervous around cute boys." Was she flirting with me?

"Who?" I laughed awkwardly.

"You silly." She tapped my shoulder playfully."

"Well you're beautiful."

"Thanks." She smiled.

We had a great night. She got scared and I wrapped my arms around her. I think it was a date. That would be crazy, my first date was with the most popular girl in school.