Slim Jxmmi imagine (short)

If there are any mistakes I'm sorry. But like I said before Slim's dancing gives me life, I decided to make an imagine about it.

Let's take a quick moment to admire the song.....

And Slim's dancing

Your POV

I was cleaning the house while Slim was at the studio. Me being the person I am put on music to help me focus on cleaning but instead ended up dancing as usual. I tend to find music an every moment thing. They're a bunch of songs that describe how your emotions are. But it's also a distraction but in a good way.

(Listen to ^ that song^ before continuing) him with that dog tho❤️❤️

"Pick a price for me please we can spend whatever " I sang as I danced my way on to the table. Hey when you get to hang around these boys there's no going back. I learned to let loose and enjoy myself from Slim but I don't recommend doing this at home kids.

The fact that I'm dancing on the table must show you that either I hang around them boys to much or I'm high. I'm pretty sure it's the first one though I don't remember smoking today. Anyways I got carried away and before I knew it the music shut off but I was still dancing.

"Y/n how dare you" he said in a disappointed voice. "I'm sorry?" I said getting off the table "how could you .............................. .............................. .............................. ............................ Turn up without me" he said playing the music again. (Cue the video again)

That night we danced until we literally fell over. And you know something I still didn't finish cleaning.