Bad boy studies 101 (back to school)

Sorry for any mistakes ahead of time

Intro:

Rule number 1)
Never get to involved with the bad boy.
It can either end in two way
He plays you
Or
He falls for you

Your P.O.V

"There is a boy I like, his name is Jason who is also known as the schools and towns bad boy. Yeah I know what you might be thinking,what's so bad about liking such a good looking boy with a title "bad boy" every where he goes? Well you see he's no good, he gets arrested more than anyone in our towns history and he basically gets with every girl in town but me and my friends. Anyways it's time for me to go to school. Yay hint to sarcasm"

I thought as I finished writing in my diary as I walk downstairs and went to the kitchen where I was greeted by my mom and my little sister knowledge (I actually have a cousin named knowledge and I just think her name fits her perfectly anyways on with imagine) My sister and I ,we're close and she knows about my crush on Jason. We ate our breakfast and as the usual I teased my sister about her crush Josh it kinda became a habit every morning. "Still thinking about Joshy poo" I said laughing "at least I'm not in love with the towns criminal" she said with a laugh "ha ha very funny. Actually I don't like him anymore" Lies coming out of my mouth and I know it wrong but I can't like him. "You keep believing that sis. We all know the truth" she said walking to the dishwasher.

As I was finished my sister asked me if I could drive her to school and I of course said yes. Once I was done eating my sister and I walked outside to my brand new Blue Range Rover . After I drove my sister to school, I drove myself to school. As I walked into school I was greeted by Y/BFF/n. We walked to the cafeteria where our first period class was posted. We found our locker which were side to side ( I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

I saw someone lean against my locker and it was...

My ex boyfriend who was very close to Jason.

"Hey-" "save it. We're over get that through your head" "but baby-" "I stopped being your baby a long time ago when you cheated" I said shutting my locker and walking to my first period.

It was finally lunch time which meant that I have one more class before I get to go home. "Y/n did you see Jason yet" my friend Nicole said with a wink "ya y/n have you seen your boy toy" my friends all laughed "ha ha very funny. I don't have a boy toy but if you can find me one I'll see if I like him" I said with a laugh.

Lunch went by pretty fast as the day was slowly coming to an end. I went the whole day without seeing Jason and thought that I wouldn't have to see him much but I obviously spoke to soon.

As I walked into my last class I saw Jason sitting on a desk talking to his friends. Oh great. I tried to ignore the fact that he was there and walked to the  back of the room to my soon to be favourite spot and plunged my headphones in and listen to side to side by Ari.

5 minutes passed and I saw everyone sitting down as the teacher walked into the classroom. I noticed that Jason was the only one who wasn't in a seat and that the only other available seat was either with Jules who was apparently the prettiest girls in the grade last year or beside me. To my surprise he chose to sit beside me.

He tried talking to me but I just payed attention to the teacher. "Y/n y/n" he said trying to catch up with  me  as I walked to my locker. "Come on talk to me" "why? you've never taken an interest in talking to me before so why start now" "seriously an girl would kill to have me running after them" "well then it's a good thing I'm not like other girls" I said walking to my car. I was about to drive off when I saw Jason open the passenger door and get in. "Get out jase" "oh so you're giving nicknames now" he said with a smirk "ugh whatever I don't have time for this" I said backing up and driving to knowledge's school.

"Why are we here" he asked "you'll see" I said getting out and leaning against the car as I watched my sister talking to her friends. She noticed me after a couple of minutes and and ran to me and gave me the biggest hug. Until she noticed Jason standing beside me. "What is he doing here" I just shrugged and got back in the car.

When we arrived at my house we ran in as it began to rain. "My rooms the 3 room on the left" "I'll see you then" he said as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a vitamin water. When I got to my room I almost choked as I saw Jason reading my diary.

"Well well well I didn't know you felt that way about me" he said looking at me.

Oh no what have I done.

What will Jason do? Will he tell people?

A/n I hoped you guys liked this. I stressed a lot writing this because my first day back is tomorrow. Like I said before updating might be slow because of school so if I update its probably gonna be between Thursday's to Sunday. I'm not sure but I'll try to me a updating schedule. Love y'all

~Olivia aka Liv