Request #6 "Jealousy looks bad on you" (Jason McCann)

If there's any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

This is for you Troupe15

Intro:

I told you I would stay loyal to you why didn't you believe me.......

Your POV

Jason and I were at the bowling Place in the Northern mall with a couple of our friends including Tyler who's Jason's right hand man. Tyler's been trying to date me for the longest time even before Jason and I started dating.
"Hey love" Tyler said kissing my cheek.
Yup this is going to be a long day.

2 hours later

We were leaving after the girls team won 3 games in a row which means the boys have to do whatever we want to do without complaining. We decided to go to the movies and then shop.

Jason pulled me aside "why did you let Ty flirt with you" "he wasn't flirting, he was getting me something to eat...... And drink" I said walking into the theatre just to be pulled back "remember who you belong to" he said obviously upset. "Ya well Jealousy Looks Bad On You" I said pissed off. He walked past me and say next to Rosie who's loved him  for the longest time and started flirting with her. He's trying to make me jealous.  well baby I ain't Jason McCann's girlfriend for no reason. 2 can play that game so Game On sweetheart.

I told Ty about the plan because I didn't just want to use him, I would feel bad. He agreed and before the movie started pulled me onto his lap. I stayed they're the whole time. He's damn sexy don't get me wrong but Jason will always have my heart.

Jason was furious when we went shopping. Ty and I held hands and he even bought me stuff even though I told him not to. It was finally time to home "If things don't work out baby girl I'm all yours" he said placing kisses on my neck before he walked to his car.

Before I could walk away, Jason was picking  me up bridal style and  placed me into the car. I felt bad but he's just as guilty as I am. The whole ride was boring since he wouldn't talk to me.

When we got home he pushed me against the wall and whispered into my ear " I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did" he said kissing my neck. I looked into his eyes and saw the sadness "I'm sorry too" I said getting on my tippy toes and kissed him (short people problems)  "it's just that your mine" "I know baby" I said hugging him.

That night we watched movies and talked and watched more movies.

If there ain't loyalty there ain't no trust either.

A/n I hoped you guys like it. I also hope you're all enjoying your summer vacations.

~Olivia aka Liv