Request #7: "You've got a WHAT!!!!!"

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time

This is for you MayIsOnCrack

Intro:

If you mess around you already know you don messed up but when you don't protect yourself you're harming not only yourself but the person you cheated on. Then you'll go home and act like noooooothings wrong when you're now not only being unfaithful  but now you're basically lying to the one person that gives up any and everything to spend time with you.  Now is that fair? But trust me if you chose to cheat you'll have to deal with the consequences and let me tell you you're not gonna like it so much.

Your POV

Your POV

I know damn well this guy went out and slept around. He thought I wouldn't find out.  I'm not dumb enough to make that mistake twice.  All I constantly do is forgive and forgive but if I went and did what he did to me and he found out he would hate me.

This is why I don't do relationships (for real tho not like I could get a guy to like me but do I really need one rn? Nahhh but this ain't about me. On with the story) guys don't know how to treat girls. I'm not talking about every guy  but nowadays guys are falling into a stereotypical category. They only got their minds on one thing. I feel like they do that because they've been hurt but that's no excuse to let your past become someone else's future.

Justin's POV

"Last night was fun" Tia said laughing on the other end of the line "Ya it was" I said before hanging up. I know y/n thinks I'm cheating but I don't really care. I love her yeah but what can I say I'm a guy.

A month later

I've been feeling sick lately so I went to the doctors. They gave me a few tests and stuff. I was hoping that it was just a little cold.

"Hello Mr. Bieber" "What's up doc? ( I had to do it) so what's wrong with me"
"Justin you have an STD" I was in shock. "We'll need to run some further tests on you" He said before walking to get his chart. I messed up bad this time.

Your POV

You get high, love a bunch of girls
And then cry on top of the world
I hope you have the time of your life
I hope I don't lose it tonight

My girls and I sang dancing and drinking our bud lights. Justin walked in with a sad face. "Justin what's wro-" I was cut off by him dragging me into the kitchen.

"Y/n I need to tell you something" he said worried "what is it?" "Ihaveanstd" "what Justin I don't understand your fake sentences" "I have an STD" "YOU HAVE A WHAT!!!!!" "Do you have to be so loud" he said pissed off "y/n are you okay" my friend Tattie said "Ya I'm okay" "now where were we oh ya" I said walking up to him " you have a WHATTTTTT!!!!" I said yelling/whispering. "I knew you were cheating
on me and see you got you're punishment" I said walking back to my friends. I'm not gonna feel sorry for his sorry behind he chose his choices and now he has to live with them.

I got checked out the next day and thank God I didn't have an STD. I broke up with Justin and went on my way.

See this is what you get for being unfaithful. I met a great guy named Jason not to long after and hopefully the past doesn't repeat itself.

A/n I hoped you guys enjoy this I can't believe it took me +4 hours to write this i started at 10 something and ended around 2:55-3:00. This is the final request. So if you guys want me to continue or start a series of imagines let me know. Thank you guys for voting and commenting.

Love y'all

~Olivia aka Liv