You're one of a kind

Hey guys

I wanted to touch up on something that I have before but I want to always remind you guys that you're truly one of a kind.

First and foremost everyone and yes, I mean everyone, is unique in their own way. Your flaws believe or not are kind of your best friends. They make you, you. Be proud of that. And I know It's weird to think of them like that trust me but best friends always build you up when you're down and they also help show you who you are as a person. Flaws aren't bad and you shouldn't feel ashamed to have them. It makes you human. Don't let people deprive you of your happiness and tell you what's beautiful cause boo right now I can tell u that even if you look "picture perfect", people are never gonna be satisfied enough. Don't live for them, live for you. Dance for you. Sing for you. Act for you. Just be you. It honestly shouldn't matter what anyone else says about you because you are who you are for a reason. Your life, for example, maybe not the best at this moment but if you fight the darkness, you'll see that light at the end of that tunnel. One way I can kind of give you a visual is a boat in a storm.

Imagine

You enter the sea smoothly. Barely a cloud in sight. All is calm as the wind blows you slowly but surly, in the direction you want to go. Everything is going as planned.
But just when you feel at your highest, you slowly start approaching a storm and that's when things start going downhill. Waves are guiding you off course and you feel as if you've given up all hope. Just remember no storm lasts forever. Everything starts to calm down and you eventually get back on course.

Don't give up when things get tough. A Matter of fact, that's when you should be proving to not others but to yourself that you're stronger than you give yourself credit. I know it may be hard, no one said that life would be easy but trust me, we've all had our low blows at one point in time. We all experience things differently. I, for example may be more sensitive than others, but that doesn't mean I cry for everything.

Listen don't change unless YOU want to.

I talk about this a lot but I want you all to see the truth. If no one has told you this before, let me be the first to say that life is no competition. We don't live for popularity or standards that others give us. We live to experience the world to the best of our abilities. Why waste your life changing for others? What's the point?
What good does it do for you?
If you change no one will ever get to meet the real u.

One thing I've observed was that popularity in school isn't all that. Having 100 friends isn't all that. By the time u finish high school half of those "friends" won't be by your side. Its sad but true. It's better to have 3 close friends than 100 fake ones. Take that from me cause I'm even trying to get the toxic people I once considered friends out of my life.

Be true to yourself and don't just do things because your friends are. True friends bring you up in life ( helps you be a better person) fake ones drag you down.

I just wanted to say that. It's currently 3:23 am and I'm tired so I'm going to bed.

I love you guys and remember what I said
You're truly one of a kind

~Olivia aka Liv