4.

The day dragged on all the way to the very last class - which was my favorite. It was history. I didn't like it for the subject, but for the teacher. I hated all my teachers except for her. She was young but very forgetful. She spoke her mind and she was always late to show up. I actually paid attention in this class.

Xiumin sat on my left while Luhan sat on my right. "Did you copy the notes for Korean class?" Xiumin asked me.

I sighed, "No. Do you expect me to copy everything down? After homeroom, I zone out in every class."

"Don't worry, I copied them down." Luhan pushed his notebook toward Xiumin.

Xiumin, sliding it to himself, grinned at Luhan. "Thanks. I think I found someone new to borrow notes from now."  I rolled my eyes.

"Soo Jin, hurry up!" One of the preps yelled across the room. I looked up, when did a Soo Jin go to this school? At the doorway stood a girl whom I've never seen before. Her head was down but I still saw her big eyes and big smile through her strands of hair.

"Hey Xiumin, have you seen her before?" I nudged his right arm. 

"What?" He looked up from his note copying. I pointed to Soo Jin. The preps forced her down onto a nearby seat and continued their conversation. She sat there, just listening.

Let me tell you something about the preps. They're the populars, they wear high heals, style their uniforms, spend more time on their appearance rather than other things. I hated them while every girl wanted to be them. They hated me also, which isn't surprising. They got every girl to hate me. Did I not mention that no one liked me especially the girls? 

Luhan stroked my cheek, "Is she new too?" I had almost forgotten he was sitting next to me still. I gave him a sweet smile. 

"I guess so. What do you think, Xiumin?" I turned my head over. His eyes were focused on her. Pencil dropped onto his journal, notes unfinished. His mouth hung open and I pushed his chin back up. "Close your mouth babo, you'll catch flies." 

He snapped back, shaking his head a little. "What's with the new students today?" He went back to his notes and never looked back up.

"You're strange." I huffed. Luhan, who saw Xiumin's react, began to laugh.

"He's a guy." Luhan smiled at me. Xiumin groaned and got up. 

"I'm going to the bathroom. Luhan, mind explaining?" Xiumin patted Luhan's shoulder before walking out of the class, grabbing the hall pass in one swift movement. 

"Explain what?" I asked and turned my chair to face Luhan, who had already turned his body to my direction. Grabbing my hands, he rubbed the back of my hand lightly with his thumbs.

"Xiumin..... likes her." He smiled and looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"What? No? He just met her - no, not met. He just saw her." I pulled my hands away and crossed my arms.

"Love at first sight? Or maybe he was just shocked by her beauty. But when a guy reacts like that, you know something's happening. Something's stirring." Luhan let out a small chuckle. I took this chance to ask about me. 

"Is that how you felt when you first saw me?" I smirked. His deer eyes appeared again. He was caught off guard by my question. "You don't have to answer that." I giggled at his shocked expression.

"Well, I felt that stirring feeling, like -"

"Like something's happening?" I chuckled, finishing his sentence. His eyes trailed to the ground and a shy smile crept on his face. He nodded in response. The teacher came rushing into class.