15.

Running through the thick forest, I wanted to see Luhan as soon as possible. Countless thoughts ran through my mind, could he be hurt? 

Stepping into the wide opening, the familiar cabin stood before me. Luhan was hunched over, head in heads and elbows on knees. He sat quietly on the cabin steps, like he had been waiting for a while.

"Lu-"

"Sh." Luhan's head shot up and walked up to me. I stared into his yellow eyes. He placed a hand on my shoulder and I flinched back, his hand falling right off. Without saying anything, he dived into a kiss. A tingling feeling ran through my body. Electricity was conducted from my lips to my very finger tips. It wasn't soft like our first kiss, but rough and intensifying. It was a kiss that meant longing, missing.

Breaking away, I cupped his face and hugged him tightly. "What are we, Luhan?" I whispered against his neck.

"We're something the world can't make out, not even ourselves." He whispered back. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed this sweet moment.

-

 "What was so urgent, Luhan?" I asked him as he lead me through the tall trees. 

"I have to move, Char." Luhan sighed and brushed my hair out of my face. His yellow eyes gleamed with a slight sadness. His hand remained lingering against my skin and his gaze dropped towards the ground. "I'm sorry."

"Luhan, what do you mean? You just got here." I held his face and pleaded him to look at me. 

"Hye Bin, I know but things came up." Grabbing my hand, he removed it from his face and turned away. I stared blankly at his back.

"Luhan! I don't understand, what happened?!" Tears fell slowly and I aggressively wiped them away with my sleeve.

Luhan remained motionless, "Don't cry."

"H-How did you know, you're not even facing me." I sniffed.

"Super extincted hearing." He chuckled lightly.

"This isn't something I can take gently. I need a reason."

"They know." 

Stepping closer, I closed the distance between me and him. Wrapping my arms around his torso, my head was buried into his back. "They? What do they know? Who's they?" 

"The pack knows you know. They found out that a human knows that werewolves exist. We were suppose to be living in secrecy, hiding our identity." Luhan broke off my grip and walked forward. I stood there, speechless. "We aren't suppose to make friendships with someone other than our kind. We aren't suppose to go to school. We aren't suppose to trust humans with our secret. We aren't suppose to fall in love."

The last line made my heart crack further. "I'm sorry. It's my fault, I shouldn't have pushed everything onto you. I'm stupid and careles-"

Luhan spun around, his eyes back to the sweet, soft brown. Marching towards me, he reached for my hand but I backed away. "Charlene, that's not what I mean. It's not your fault, don't blame this on yourself." 

Crying harder, I gripped my fist tighter. "Please don't leave me, Luhan." 

Sighing, he reluctantly hugged me and my tears soaked his shirt.

-

"We need to find Kai quickly." Luhan took ahold of my hand and pulled me through the forest.

"Kai? Why?" My feet dragged against the dirt floor.

He looked back at me and a small smile appeared on his face, "You'll find out soon, babe."

"Yah! You just told me you were leaving me and now you're sweet talking to me, who do you think you are, Luhan-sshi!" I yelled while the remaining tears fell.

"Your douchebag of a boyfriend." He laughed and I grinned. We stepped onto the pavement and he came to a halt. Peering back, I hid my smile. "You can't hide that beautiful shy smile away from me forever." He picked up my chin and his face came close.

"Luhan, I hate you." I pouted.

"Yeah yeah. I know you do." He beamed. "C'mon, let's go get Kai." He tugged at me and lead the way down the familiar street.

Slowly and slowly, we picked up speed and arrived quickly than I expected. Running up the stairs, Luhan banged on the door. I concealed myself behind Luhan, too afraid to face Kai.

"Yah, you punk, didn't I tell you to never come here?" The bitter, groggy voice could only belong to Kai. 

"I need your help." 

"Does your brother know you're here?" Kai asked softly.

"No-"

"Who's behind you?" Like that, I was caught. Luhan glanced at me and moved out of the way.

"The reason I need your help." He gestured to me. My head hung low and Kai took a sharp breath in.

"...Charlene.." My name floated in the air, ghostly taunting me.

"Annyeong Kai." I didn't dare look up from my shoes, nor did I dare speak in my loud, belting tone.

-

//cries// im sorry! It's been so long, but I can't believe the many increase in views. c: <3 thank you omg. i actually dont know how to continue this aiggooo i apologize again