6.

"Well........ have you guys figured out everything yet?" I walked over to Xiumin and Baekhyun after homeroom.

"Charlene, I can handle myself. We're not little children anymore." Baekhyun held my hand. My hand looked rough compared to his. His were soft and delicate.

"Yea, I mean, don't worry about us. We're fine." Xiumin gave me a big bear hug. I pushed him off and let go of Baekhyun's hand. While they were both smiling, I had a straight face on.

"Did you tell Chanyeol and Kyungsoo?" I crossed my arms.

Xiumin sat ontop of the picnic table while Baekhyun sat on the bench. "I told Chanyeol." He rubbed his hands together. Xiumin didn't say anything.

"So you didn't tell Kyungsoo yet?"  They both shook their heads. 

"Tell me what?" I turned around and a clueless Kyungsoo stood behind me. 

"Why should we even tell him? He wasn't even there when it happened two years ago." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't there but Charlene told me all about it." Xiumin's eyes darted to me, along with Baekhyun.

"Why did you tell him? You ruined his chance to be an idol, Charlene. You made him worry when he should've focused on his audition." Ouch. Baekhyun's words hit me like a dart.

"Shut up! Who else could she have told? Chanyeol wasn't here either, but you told him." Kyungsoo yelled.

"He was here!" Baekhyun stood up.

"For a month of it! It lasted almost a year."  I shouted. "I needed to talk to someone and Kyungsoo was my only hope." Tears began to form. 

"Do you fucking know how much Charlene did for you guys? Did you forget who's shoulder you cried on? Did you forget all the money you owe her? When she called me, I was ready to take the next flight back here. But she told me to stay, so it wasn't her who ruined my future career. And she was-" 

"Stop talking, Kyungsoo. I didn't tell them." I pleaded him to stop.

"Tell us what?" Xiumin asked.

"She was the one who suffered the most out of it. You don't wonder why she cares so much about you guys liking the same girl? She watched you two fall apart. Did you know that you left her alone? She was a loner for half of the year, babos! You thought you guys were having a tough time, imagine how she felt." Kyungsoo ignored me. I ran off, not wanting to hear anymore.

-

2 weeks passed. I ended up avoiding the four, I couldn't face them. I wasn't angry, I just couldn't speak to them. I had no one. Luhan completely disappeared. I wasn't sure where he was. He didn't come to school or anything. I worried about him but what could I do? I only knew him for a day. 

I walked out of Science and saw the guys at the regular picnic table. Chanyeol and I made eye contact but I looked away quickly. Tomorrow, talk to them tomorrow, I thought to myself.

While I placed my books into my locker, at the corner of my eye, I saw Soo Jin running toward the four. 

"Annyeonghaseyo boys!" Soo Jin greeted

"A-Annyeonghaseyo Soo Jin." Baekhyun stuttered. 

"Can I hang out with you guys? I noticed that you have a spot open for a girl." She winked.

"N-"

"Sure." Xiumin cut Chanyeol off. 

My heart seemed to shatter. I was more sad than angry now. They gave up on me so easily? I waited for someone, any one of them to protest but no one did. Instead, they started to chat with her. I slammed my locker - hard. The door fell off and hit the ground. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I wasn't as big and scary as I use to be. I crouched into a ball and began to cry. How could they?