Cold [Ichimatsu]

"Ichi? Can ya please go to the pharmacy and get me something against this cold?", I asked with the little voice I had left. He gave me a quick nod got his jacket and some of the money he won at Pachinko and left me alone in the Matsuno house.

"I swear if Ichimatsu bought home cats again I'm going nuts!", Todomatsu said strictly slamming the door of the living room open. He then suddenly fell silent looking at the couch. On the couch slept someone. It looked a lot like Ichimatsu trough the hoodie so the boys didn't suspect anything.

"Hey (name), I'm back! Sorry for keeping you waiting but the queue was so long. I can't believe so many people have a co-", I heard Ichi start but then abruptly shut up. I was too tried to care about it tho. "Ichi please my head hurts.", was all I could say and that not just because I'm so sleepy but because of the dryness in my throat.

"OH MY GOD THERE IS A FEMALE IN OUR HOME", a voice jerked up. I knew this voice, everyone new it. Osomatsu. "Shut up", I hissed slowly getting up and sitting on the edge of the couch.

Ichimatsu looked very shocked seeing his brothers all back. "What are you guys doing here?", he asked. "What do ya mean? We're living here?" , the third born son asked. "No I mean..." Silence.

It was not something abnormal, between me and Ichi often is a silence when we're alone but not such a creepy one. That's when I decided it was my turn to finally speak up.

I sat up on the couch and opened my mouth to speak: "Uhm I think what he meant was.. why are ya so soon back? Weren't ya supposed to be away for the weekend?" "That's simple woman. Choromatsu can't hold his liquor so we had to come back.", Osomatsu laughed pinching his nose.

The really called me woman, oh my God. "Oh.", was all I could say. "Soon care to explain who ya are and what you're doing in the cloths of my beloved brother?", Karamatsu asked. I looked over to Ichimatsu asking for permission. He looked dead. Petrified to be exact. Then again he slowly got back to reality after Jyushimatsu, his favorite brother, shook him pretty bad and looked at me nodding.

"I'm (full name). I'm his girlfriend." And then the room again fell into silent. Silent bigger than in the darkest corners of the abyss.

The sextuplets, except Ichimatsu, all fell dead down, being darted and all. First back was Todomatsu asking how we met and all this. "Well I work at the coffee shop down the street. And then Ichi once asked for me number and yea.."

"How long have you two been dating?" -Choro
"Uhm.. ten months ?? *choughs* I dunno not for long." -(Name)
"Who asked who?" -Kara
"Ichi asked *coughs* me" -(Name)
"Did you two have sex? -Osomatsu
"Die." -Ichi

After this sweet little talk Ichimatsu grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room, my (hair length) (hair color) hair swinging after us. "Don't talk and smile at those guys like this! They only want to fuck you", Ichimatsu lectured me, which reminded me of his brother Choro.

"Yes yes", I smiled. "I'm serious, (name).", he said his voice much darker than before. It actually crept me out a little. I nodded blushing. When we finally stopped in front of the bathroom door he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'm getting you home, let me get ya your pants." I nodded smiling while sitting down on the floor.

Sure he is a NEET but he is my NEET.

~ Fin ~

Damn its 2:10 AM.. New one shot book I'm doing !!♡ yay c: request me !! :)) hope ya liked this first chapter thingy ♡