Meeting the bros [Osomatsu]

The red hooded male smiled entering the cafeteria, looking for his girlfriend that was currently serving some cake to a couple.

"I wish ya a pleasant meal", the young waitress said smiling. It was a cute place where she worked, sometimes (name) and Osomatsu came here when she wasn't on her shift.

"Hello how might I help ya? Do ya know what ya want to order?", (name) asked the make who came all alone for once. "No, I'm waiting for someone.. I would have a request tho", he smiled his cheeky smile. (Name) sighed looking him straight in the eye.

"What would be your request?", she asked fearing the answer. "I would like if ya or a co worker could make this table a little bigger .. my brother won't fit on this table." The female blinked surprised but nodded.

She walked away and soon one of her co workers, a tall good looking male carried a table to Osomatsu's desk. She wondered why his brothers would come and then she remembered that they didn't met officially.

Right now she took the order of a group of friends that's when five very loud obnoxious males entered the cafeteria. She turned her head and noticed they looked just like Osomatsu just the difference being the color of their hoodies.

"WHERE IS SHE NII SAN??", a deep hyper voice asked. "There the hot one over there.", that sure was (names) boyfriend. After she took the order and left told her good looking male to prepare it (name) walked over to the sextuplets.

"Hello are ya ready to order? Would ya like to eat something?", she asked smiling. "You.", smiled the eldest giving his signature grin.

(Name) smirked at him instead of blushing and gave a cheeky grin. "I'm sorry my break isn't here yet, would ya like something else?", the (hair length) haired asked looking at the other five males.

"Waah you're cute (name)-chan!", Todomatsu said smiling. "Why thanks, you're cute yourself.", she smiled but noticed the glare of Osomatsu. "So what would ya like to order?"

After the female took their order she went to prepare it. "Don't flirt with my girl", she could her her boyfriend say his brother. "Pff she said I am cute!" Todomatsu smiled bright. When she came with the orders they were about to knock each other against the tables.

"Osomatsu Matsuno. What did I told ya about starting fights in this local? I don't feel like losing my job because ya can't behave!", (name) said strictly looking him dead in the eye.

"But he was flirting with ya! And ya we're flirting back!", he whined. "I'm taking a break", the female said and sat next to Jyushimatsu who was drinking happily on his smoothie.

The waitress chatted happily with the brothers during her break while the red Matsu pouted. After her break was over she hugged them as a goodbye since she thought it was a normals thing to do. Seems like Osomatsu wasn't alright with it cause he growled.

All eyes flew to the eldest from the room but he ignored all and looked at his beloved girlfriend and asked "Can I sleep over at yours tonight ?" Choromatsu was about to give him a speech but was stopped by the voice of (name): "Uh.. sure but I have to wake up early tomorrow so I can't stay awake too long"

"Imma wait for ya."
"Don't ya need your pj's?"
"Imma sleep in my boxers!"
"I can come over after work and pick ya up?"
"I don't let ya walk alone around that time."
"It's 8 when I get off! EIGHT."

He gave (name) then that look that said "Don't argue with me" and she finally said a grumpy "okei"

~~

"Aah", it's good to finally be able to go home~", (name) said laughing, eyes closed. Osomatsu just walked along her till she came to a stop. "Okei what is your problem, Osomatsu?" He looked away pouting. "If ya don't intend to talk to me then ya can sleep as good home, ya know?", pissed the female hissed this.

"Well it's not my fault that ya are to nice and smile to everyone so cute! Why the fuck would ya be so nice to those assholes of brothers of mine ?? Mostly to Todomatsu? What the hell?? Ya even took a picture with him! And a group self picture!? Why don't ya take some with me too?", the red Matsu yelled so the whole city could hear it.

It happened just once that they argued so bad that he had to yell at her. And bring her to tears. But once he saw her shocked face Osomatsu apologised and took her in his arms. This time was no different.

As soon as he saw the tears that rolled down her (skin color) cheeks he knew, he did something wrong. He approached her but (name) took a step back. "Hey babe.. I am so sorry I raised my voice .. I know ya can't stand it .. it just came over me.."

"W-Why..? What have I done wrong ?", she stuttered trough sobs. "Nothing.. it's just that you're so nice to those shit bags of brothers. And to me ya seem so cold.. I guess I was a bit jealous..?", he smiled his signature grin but it had something soft about it. It wasn't as cheeky and mean as it normally was

The male approached her once again and wiped the hot tears out of (names) face. "Don't yell at me ever again, will ya?", (name) said as she hiccuped. "I won't." And with that he stooped to her eye level kissing the remaining tears away and then aiming for her mouth.

(Name) happily kissed Osomatsu back and pushed a smirk down. He was too simple.

~~

"I can't believe Osomatsu-niisan made a girl cry. Imma beat the crap out of him tomorrow", Todomatsu said from behind their hideout. "And I'm gonna give him a lecture about how it is wrong to make girls cry. He should treat them with respect and gentle, like they are trophies!", Choromatsu scolded. "Girls aren't things Choromatsu!", Karamatsu said stern, before throwing a dramatic pose.

~ Chapter end ~

A/N: waah over 1k words on this one. I just felt like writing something with Oso haha. I love Osomatsu ♡ and yes he is a bit out of caracter. That's what I do best hah. Hope ya enjoyed anyway. ♤

- Toffie out.