Lazy cuddles [Choromatsu | Drabble]

It was a spring evening. Me and my two-year boyfriend Choromatsu were sitting in his living room on the couch cuddled up in a blanket.

We've been watching (fave serial/anime/etc) all day long. I just had to show Choromatsu. And he seemed to be into it as well. How I can tell? He'd been hugging me and pressed me against him without popping a boner.

And believe me this is a sign. Seriously.

Nevertheless he was aware of me being there because he kept pressing me against him, telling me he is happy.

At some point Choromatsu wanted to pause the  (f.ser./anime) and and wrote down where we were and shut the TV down. "Eh?", I asked him slightly confused by his sudden actions.

"I just want to cuddle with you some.. I-I mean I don't the house empty everyday..", he said his blush evident on his cheeks. I let out a breath I didn't know I hold and leaned against him even more (if that was possible).

"How did you get them leave? How did you get Ichimatsu leave?", I asked. "Funnily enough he and Jyushimatsu were out already and normally they're not back till late. It was a fight to get Totty leave the house."

"Why that?", I asked. "If I go my download will not be able to continue and I won't be able to download the new episode of Rupauls Drag Race", Choromatsu quoted. I let out a laugh.

I watch Drag Race too so I get his point. "In the end .. how did you get him out?" "I promised him ..", he muttered and stopped himself mid sentence. ".. you promised what?", I asked looking up to him from in front of him.

"..eh I promised to .. eh not use the bathroom... that long ..anymore.. in t-the morning..", he muttered out hiding his fave in the crock of my neck. I could feel him shaking, his arm that were around me tightening.

"Ah Fappymatsu. That reminds me of another question I had. How did you not pop a boner?", I asked boldly. "(NAME)!!!!", he shouted really embarrassed.

In the end he chuckled which kind of crept me out. He then bit my neck which made me yelp. "What the fuck Choromatsu?" I asked looking at him, his lips met mine in that moment.

And so did his eyes. Neither of us actually kissed back. We just looked at one another. And it was kind of weird to see my boyfriend being so confident. Normally he shys away.

Then I decided to actually kiss him. I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his own. And he did the same. I assume his eyes were closed too.

When we broke the kiss I noticed that the sky was about to set, outside of the Matsuno household were some children screaming and having fun.

"I love you", I told him netting my whole weight into the couch and Choromatsu. He smiled his 'v' smile and tested his head on top of mine. And so I drifted into a peaceful slumber. I could still make out a silent "I love you too"

No point of of view

As the sextuplets entered the house it was quiet, too quiet even just for the third born son. "Eventually he is shaking his meat", Osomatsu told the other giggling. As he opened the door to the living room though, their idea of him shaking his meat changed.

In the couch cuddled up were one others than (name) and Choromatsu sleeping peacefully.

~ Chapter end ~

I update wow. This turned out horrible and I am sorry it's not cute at all?? Like nope?? Kill me.

-Toff