Beach [All]

Request for @pandamcfluffertons

Summer. The best time of the year. The season where drinks get colder, temperatures get hotter, nights longer and the life better.

And how to spend better than with my best buddies the sextuplets? Well actually there are a lot of ways to spend it better than with those idiots but they grew to my heart since the day I first met them.

They are so different from each other and still the same. Six same faces, six shame faces. But they were my friends.

"Hey! (Name)-chan could you hurry up please?? We need to leave", Choromatsu said. "Yes yes wait. I'm still fighting getting my bikini on, more like finding it hah.", I laughed. I hear him squeak but ignored him.

"Uh imma wait in the car then.. but hurry up yes?", he told me again. "Yes don't worry I'm down in five."

After another ten minutes I finally found my bikini and put it in my bag. I hurried down to the car I was looking for a free place but of course there was non. Totty sat on Jyushimatsus lap in the back next to Ichimatsu and Karamatsu.

In the front of the Mercedes of their parents sat Osomatsu on the passenger seat and the driver was Choromatsu, he being the only one with a licence. Well I had one too but I just made it so I don't think it would be good to drive such a long distance, otherwise the beach, and risk the life of six other persons.

I opened the luggage space and threw my luggage inside and got to the passenger seat and opened the door and slipped inside on Osomatsu's lap.

He blushed and Choromatsu let out a gasp before giving the eldest a look that said: "If ya dare to her imma let ya walk to the beach I swear to god"

Then the car ride finally started. The car ride was horrible; like horrible. Osomatsu tried to get in my pants but I slapped him, lots of times. He once complained about me giving him a hard on because I wiggle too much, what I did then out of propose. He let out a moan.

Everyone giggled. Them after four hours of riding the car we finally got to the beach. I was quick to get out of the car and dash to the changing room. I got the black one with pink polka dots on it.

To be honest I looked for exactly this one because it looked best on me and it would be a shame to not tease these virgins a little, wouldn't it?

When I returned I looked for the siblings. I didn't see them but I heard them, it was impossible not to. So I walked to them and rolled out my (fave color) blanket and sat on it.

They were already changed as well. Osomatsu had a red swim trunk on, Karamatsu a blue one with.. is that glitter? Ouch. Painful. Choromatsu had a long one in green. Ichimatsu was wearing a white T-shirt and a dark purple swim trunk. Jyushimatsu was earing a yellow one with two white straps on each side and Totty had a sweet straw hat on with a pink a dark pink bow on the front and on his ass stood angle.

What he cretanly wasn't. He was the devil dressed as angle. To his brothers at least not. To me he was one. An angle I mean.

"Guys let us play something.", Choromatsu suggested. "What do ya wanna play Choroflappski?", Osomatsu teased. "Shut up."

"Oh I know something. How about we play beach volleyball in two teams and the winner gets something?", Todomatsu said. "That isn't even a bad idea. How about the winner team gets a kiss on the lips from (name) and the losers on the cheek?", Karamatsu said.

"Karamatsu nii san said something good for once", Jyushi cippered happily. I just nodded. I mean it is just a kiss without any feelings or so. " Imma make the teams, if ya wana kiss me", I finally spoke up. "So let's see.. How about the three first born against the other three ?"

"But they have Jyshimatsu!"
"But they also have Ichimatsu and Totty"
"True. Okei let's do this"
"(NAME)-CHAN WHAT DO YA MEAN WITH THEY HAVE TOTTY??"

"Let's start! <3"

I sat down on my towel and watched them play while tanning. After what seemed hours I felt them tap my shoulder. I sat up and looked at them. "WE WON!! HUSTLE HUSTLE MUSTLE MUSTLE!!", Jyshimatsu exclaimed. "Yay I'm getting a kiss from (name)-chan!", Totty smiled and took his phone out.

I lined the sextuplets up and leaned in to start with the losers of the match. Osomatsu pouted and kissed me on the lips. " OSOMATSU NII SAN! THATS NOT FAIR"

"What do ya mean?", he grinned and pinched his nose. I ignored his dumb behaviour and went on to give Karamatsu a kiss on the cheek.

Further on to Choromatsu who was blushing hard. It was so cute. Of course I knew something like thing would occur since they are all virgins and never had a girlfriend or someone to make out with.

I had a few in my 19 years of life so I can't say I have zero experience like them.

Next was the first one I had to kiss on the lips. Ichimatsu. "You don't have to kiss trash like me if ya don't want to" of course that's something he would say. I ignored him and took him by surprise when I got on my tip toes and pressed lips against his.

Ichimatsus lips were rough and tasted like .. cat food?? What the hell Ichimatsu?

Next one was Jyushimatsu. "Keep still if ya wanna get a kiss." He stood still, got on his knees, hugged me, took me in his arms and pressed his lips against mine. He made me blush.

Seems like Jyushimatsu knows what he is doing. More or less. His lips brushed against mine, they were softer than Ichimatsus and Osomatsu's, that tasted like beer??, but they were probably not as soft as Tottys.

After the yellow Matsu let me down he said as causally as he could: "I'm hard"

I turned away and quickly got over to Todomatsu. "It's finally my turn (name)-chan", once again I got on my tip toes and pressed my lips against his.

Tottys lips were like I predicted the softest. I knew he was the most social one out of all of them. His kiss was soft and gentle, almost like he kissed someone. Like this wasn't kiss first kiss.

Click.

The sound of a phone made me break the kiss and look at him puzzled. Babymatsu took a picture of us kissing. Oh my God.

"Totty!!!"

"I love ya too Bae"

No this isn't even surprising me anymore. What kind of friends do I just have ?? I let out a sigh. Well then. I can't deny that Totty isn't a good kisser, tho.

God bless those boys.

~ Chapter end ~

I finally wrote this hah :3 this has almost 1.2k words haha I love this.. maybe ??? I dunno tbh. Also the part with the car gave me a good idea for another Osomatsu x Reader hahah kill me pls well I'm sorry for writing slow on the request but I'm doing my best yea?

- Toffie out.