Drunk [Todomatsu | Drabble]

Todomatsu often goes drinking with his brothers. And he often comes home drunk. But it's never been a big deal.

Our four year old daughter, Jesse, normally sleeps when he comes back but tonight he came earlier so Jesse was still awake.

I was telling her a good night story when the front door got slammed open. We heard a lot of crashes from downstairs where the living room was situated.

I knew it was Todomatsu. But the many curses and swears were inappropriate no matter if he was drunk or sober.

"What is happening mama?", Jesse asked, wide awake from all the ruckus caused. "Daddy just came home from drinking with uncle Jyushimatsu and the rest", I explained to her. She nodded but there was still fear in her eyes.

A partial loud boom made me sit up on Jesse's bad. I gave her quick kiss on the forehead and tucked her in before jogging downstairs where Totty lies, the book shelf next to him.

Panic filled my system, my head, my everything. I ran over to him. "Todomatsu. Are you alright??", I asked as I helped him stand up and slowly but surely helped him up stairs to our bedroom.

I lied him down on the bed and stared undoing his jacket when he slapped me. I looked in shock to him. "Don't touch me ya bitch. I'm happily married and have a beautiful daughter. I'm not gonna ruin it for a filthy whore like ya"

I held my cheek and looked to him a faint smile on my face. I let him be for the night to sober out. I took my pillow and went into the living room to sleep on the couch.

- Time skip -

"(Name)?", a voice called out for me shaking me softly. I stirred awake slowly but surely. "Mhm?", I asked confused. I opened lazily my eyes and glanced at the desperate male in front of me. 

"Why are ya sleeping on the couch? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK!?!", he asked and got more angry and sad when he saw my bruised cheek. I kissed him and went back to sleep not ready to deal with his shit. "Ya have painkillers in the kitchen let me sleep", I told him before closing my eyes and ignoring him.

I'm happy ta don't cheat asshole. And for that slap you'll sleep for the next week on the couch. Asshole.

~ Chapter end ~

Ayyy I updated. A really really short thing that's really bad but I it was a must to update after months. Ugh, I don't feel like writing at all. End me bye my back hurts ugh night

- (dead) Toffie out.