♔ ONE

This chapter is unedited

{1}

BIT OF A
LAST MINUTE
MODIFICATION
✾♢♛♢✾

There was a certain beauty to her loneliness.

Averly Malfoy sat in a room that wasn't hers. She stood tall dressed in a long black cloak, a trunk in her hand. The room she occupied was now bare with nothing left but furniture and an impending irascibility. Below the thick marble flooring was a grand ball. Members of the Noble House of Black conversed with talk of sinister beings and serpents.

Above them a rise of a commencement was brewing. Averly carefully reached into the wooden cot gently placing Cetus Grey Malfoy in her arms. His deep pure eyes peered up at the girl in wonder and affection.

"Come along Brother, we musn't take any longer" Her voice confident as she wrapped a black blanket around his body to shelter him from the cold. With her brother in one arm and the other pulling the over-filled trunk. She slipped from the room silently heading for the front door she knew would be un-inhabited.

She slipped through the marble doors leaving behind the elegant manor and never to return. Her long legs carried her amongst the cobblestone path smoothy contrasting with the dark roughness of the infuriated sky. The ground Averly stepped on almost burst too flames as the hurricane of a girl glided across them with ease, the air that cascaded through her pink sinful lips threatening the gods above and destroying stars.

Just on the other side of the iron spiked gate stood a short petite woman with bubble gum pink hair.

"You must be Nymphadora" spoke Averly upon reaching the woman.

"Don't call me Nymphadora." Her hair suddenly swished into a dark red. She was clearly a Metamorphagus.

  "Call me tonks" the woman now know as Tonks corrected, her hair becoming a light blue.

"Averly. " The Malfoy girl introduced "however i fear there is no time for pleasantries, i suspect we ought to get going."  Above them the night thundered in warning.

Averly's arm tightened around Cetus hearing his light gurgle in the heavy night. Nymphadora Tonks gripped the young girls arm dissasperating to Burough of Islington, London.

Muggle houses all identical by comparison lined the street, soft lamps igniting light for the duo too see. With a soft pattern of Tonk's wand a single house broke through the center shaking the ground, growing taller and darker than the others.