♔FIVE

{5}GIVE ME LOVE BEFORE I FALLAPART

{5}
GIVE ME LOVE
BEFORE I FALL
APART

✾♢♛♢✾

loneliness is an interesting thing.It's not what everybody would expect it to feel like. Being lonely isn't synonymous with isolation. It's not sitting in a dark room, the curtains closed engulfing you in this darkness. It isn't having no friends or no happiness.

It's quite the opposite. Loneliness is having the most supportive people by your side, its the curtains being open and sunlight pouring through, its letters that are written with stars and hallways full of people. It's having everything but feeling none of it. Despite being in a crowded room, you feel as if you have nobody.

Averly Malfoy was so incredibly and undescribably lonley.

The darkness that encased her mind had spread throughout her entire body as a virus eats away at its host. With each beating, the darkness spread until it had become her entire being. Happiness seemed like it was such a distant dream, the flashbacks of that night in the graveyard ate her away. The fists of her peers relentlessly raining down on her as they shouted things like "death eater" and "traitor."

It was hours before she found the strength to stand. The room littered in loose articles from The Daily Prophet. Articles about her, articles that spat lies and rumors about the girl. The boys that had beaten her till she couldn't see or stand straight covered her in these before exiting. Rattling the ground as they destroyed what was left of her, punishing her for crimes she never committed and wars she would never wage.

Averly Malfoy didn't know what to do really, she didn't know what she had done to deserve the awful luck she had gotten. She didn't know how to control this absolute rage that erupted in her abdomen.

Averly Malfoy was this hurricane of emotions that nearly tore her body apart, shredding her skin like paper and disintegrating her bones into sand. Her icy blue eyes were setting fires everywhere she looked, the flames eating away at the surface of everything she touched.

This storm of a girl didn't understand why she found her self in front of the small oak door that among the other three names had Potter carved into it. She knew if she was going to go to anybody it should be her boys. The boys she knew would move mountains and build castles for her. Instead, her fist rose and knocked loudly sounding like a ripple of thunder through the quiet Gryffindor house. Afterall, the sun hadn't even begun to rise, it slept as the great injustice was done to the snow like girl.

It was minutes, years before the door in front of her slowly opened revealing a shorter boy who lazily leaned against the door not realizing who he was looking at.