Part7: Im out of my mind

It's been a week since I've gotten back home I still sit in the same room with white walls with people dressed in all white. They let me practice and train but they are still trying to help me with my slight PTSD. It's pretty boring though I want to go back to help them save the world again I hate just sitting on the sidelines. I wake up take pain pills, go do therapy, and then training. I have been doing this on repeat for the past 2 weeks I just can't wait till they let me out of here.

Spider-Man's pov:
Well, it's been almost 2 weeks since we rescued Dilyan from William and she struggled for a little while, but it looks like she is doing better. I just am worried for her I don't want her to go back out into the ring quite yet because I don't want her getting hurt again I just want her safe and better mentally and physically. She has been training really well though I watch her train sometimes it's kind of cute how she is trying very hard to get back into shape sometimes I will go and help her train but it just depends on what i have time for. Nick Fury came up to me and began to talk to me about Dilyan and he said.

" I'm worried about Dilyan Spiderman do you think she is ready? The therapist told me she still has visions but she is not suffering as badly as she was before. Should we leave her in the psych ward or should we let her come back into the actual real world?"

I began to think we'll if she is still having visions maybe we should leave her in there. No, we could bring her out do some training on some real life villains and see how she does. Yeah I like that plan. I tell the plan to Fury he agrees with me. So the plan was tomorrow we would put her in a real life situation to see what her reaction would be. Hopefully it goes well I want it to go well for her she definitely deserves it.

Dilyan's pov:
It's really weird to be in the pysch ward, because you got stuck with some actual insane people and it was kind of scary. I didn't really make any friends just because some of them are scared to talk or vice versa. I sometimes will get caught up in my own thoughts and sometimes they worry about that, but they shouldn't really because I have always done that ever sense that I have been born. I hope I get released soon, because I really want to get out of here and I really want to see Spiderman. I really just want to thank him for everything that he has done for me... By saving me from Doc Ock twice and then William. It has honestly been such a huge help like I don't even know how to explain it. He is always there to save me... And I love him for doing that for me... I then went to sleep to be woken up early by an amazing surprise!