Part 9: Epilogue

It is 10 years later:

I am now 26 years old I just recently got married to the love of my life Spiderman. We have been married for a year now. We still save the world. We have our biggest mission ahead of us soon, it is because I recently just found out that I was pregnant! I couldn't wait to tell Peter that it was going to be a girl! I had a surprise and I went and bought a dozen pink glazed donuts this morning and write a note that said," guess what we a having in less that 9 months..." It's the it cute! I'm so excited!

I showed him he couldn't have been anymore happier! I was so happy that we lived Thai amazing life and were so generous to live this life and given such great things!

Well William I sadly did see him again, but I got see him again behind bars he was caught and sent away to a prison to live out the rest of his ghostly days in there. So much for karma right! My ghost friend from that horrible place well she lived she plays for a rock band in the ghost world I will go watch her shows sometimes. She is really good! Gertrude she is doing great we still keep in touch and I visit her often and we talk all the time. I think I'm going to ask her to be my daughters grandmother. Spider-Man's team, well they all moved on and lived happy lives still saving the world along with us, but they all went off and married people. Ironfist married a girl from China that studied the arts of the Kung Lung. White Tiger married a guy she met on her trip to India to go visit her family they have a son named Zuki. Nova is engaged to a professional NFL Cheerleader, her name is Kasey. Powerman is married to a girl named Kai and she is about to be a professional cook and she is about 4 months pregnant with a boy. They are pretty excited about having a kid! Fury he still runs S.H.I.L.E.D. And the hellicarrier and he still Dora's a very nice job at doing it so I guess everything is going good in the world.

My old friends back at home, I haven't seen them in ages. I know Piper moved on to marry a famous enough soccer player and I went to her wedding but I haven't talked to her in a while now. I did go back to high school but it wasn't the same when I went back but I still enjoyed the rest of my years. Me and Peter have pretty basic jobs he is a photographer for the newspaper and I am a radio announcer and I have my own little radio station and I play music all day long, but when it comes to the time where we need to save the day we are always there to help. So life is pretty well and I can't wait for the future ahead for our baby girl and out family ourselves...

THE END