Part3: Freak Show

I woke up in a cell I was hanging by my arms I looked around and I saw other ghosts next to me some of them looked like they were about to go insane. I promised myself at that moment that I was going to get out of here alive, and if I didn't I promised myself that I wouldn't go insane. I then saw William walk up and he had a gurney next to him and two henchmen standing next to it. He pressed a button and the the restraints unlocked I fell off the wall the henchmen were there to catch me and they then strapped me down to the gurney. I was then rushed into a operating room. He looked down upon me and said." Wake up my princess it's time for a doctors appointment."

I open my eyes and struggle to get out of the restraints and looked around the room and I panicked. 

"What are you going to do to me? Where am I?"

" Ah your finally awake, we are going to play a little game called operation. Every time you change to human you get rewarded everything you don't you get a cut on the wrist and electrocuted. So I suggest for your sake that you take whatever is in you and try to change yourself into a human."

I began to dig up everything I had in me to get myself to go back I tried but it didn't work I was then tortured he looked at me with disappointment. Pain rushed through my veins and I then blacked out the next thing I knew I was awake in my cell still hanging in the same spot where I was last left. I then realized that this was going to be the rest of my life...