SMUT CHAPTER

Once we were home, Gordon and I lied down on the couch to watch a movie. Seeing that Netflix had added 13 Going On 30, I immediately clicked on it.
Gordon groaned and my head immediately shot up to look at him.
"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"It's a sappy love story, Marina."
"Oh shut up. We all need Mark Ruffalo in our lives."
He started to speak up but I clamped my hand over his mouth and pressed play.

As Jenna kissed Matty after a swing jump competition on the television, I felt Gordon's hand lazily mess with random strands of my hair.
Little problem with that is that whenever someone plays with my hair, I get turned on. Oops.
When he twirled a strand around his finger and I felt the roots fall back into place I had to bite my lip to stop a moan. Damn my suppressed hair kink. Gordon continued playing with my hair and, I knew it was going to happen eventually, I let out a small, quiet, moan. My eyes widened and Gordon's hand stopped completely.
"Uh, love?"
"Y-yes, Gordon?"
"Did you just... moan?"
I closed my eyes tightly, wishing this was all just a dream. My silent thoughts shattered into pieces like broken glass and my eyes shot open when I felt Gordon's lips attach to the side of my neck and his hand fall into my hair again. His lips brushed up my neck and he let his hot breath exhale over my ear. My eyes gently fluttered closed once again as goosebumps surfaced all over my skin.
"Is this okay?" that beautiful accent whispered into my skin.
I bit my lip and nodded in response. He reached my sweet spot where my neck and shoulder merge.
"G-Gordon," I moaned quietly.
I turned around to face him and draped my arms around his neck.
"I'm so sorry for what I did to you," he said with tears welling up in his eyes.
"I know."
He leaned down and gently connected his lips to mine. I traced my hand down his bicep and side until I reached the end of his shirt where I tugged it up, signaling him to take it off.
"Excited, are we?" he chuckled.
I climbed on top of him and pulled his shirt off. I unbuttoned his pants while slowly sinking down his body. I kissed down his v-line to the top of his boxer briefs.
Gordon gripped my wrists and pulled me back up to his face before flipping us over so he was on top of me.
"Tonight is all about you, my love."
I smiled and bit my lip at the thought of Gordon spoiling me, putting my pleasure above his. He kissed my jaw to my neck, down to my collarbone, and into my cleavage that was showing in my v-neck shirt. His hands trailed up my sides, moving my shirt up and off of me. I swallowed hard, nervous at the fact that my stomach was now exposed to the man I love. He slid my shorts off with ease and discarded them across the room. He hovered above me and carefully looked over my body causing me to blush a deep tint of red.
"My love, you're so beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky?" he complimented me with pure lust in his eyes.
He kissed all over my stomach while rubbing my thighs. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra before throwing it in the direction of the rest of our clothes. His mouth attacked my left nipple while one of his hands played with my right breast. My fingers fell into his blonde hair and tugged lightly. Gordon nipped at the soft skin around my nipple. He moved down my body so his face was hovering over my soaked panties. He glanced up before peeling my last article of clothing off. He let out a hot breath over my pussy causing me to gasp. His finger slid along my lips, collecting juices that had overflowed.
"Oh, love. You're so wet for me," he chuckled against my heat, sending shivers down my spine. I moved my hand to his shoulder and rubbed his shoulder blade ever-so-gently, begging him to continue. He pushed his tongue out of his mouth and passed my southern lips.
"Sh-shit!" I groaned as my hips jolted upwards.
Gordon smirked and continued pleasuring my with his tongue. I felt a knot build in my stomach and I knew I was going to cum soon. Gordon could also sense this as he rubbed my clit I circular motions with his thumb. As my climax took over, my vision was lost completely, my hands tugged Gordon's hair, and my legs were a quivering mess. Needless to say, my first climax was amazing.
Gordon lapped up all of my juices and pulled himself back up to where his face was once again over mine. He kissed me deeply, allowing me to taste myself. He slipped off his boxer briefs, finally releasing the major boner he had which I could only imagine hurt like all hell, and lined himself up at my entrance.
"Now, darling, are you sure about this? We don't have to-"
"Gordon, please," I interrupted his caring remark, "I need you to make love to me."
He smiled and kissed me once again before slowly and carefully thrusting himself inside me.
"Fuck!" I screamed as my nails dug into his back, causing him to wince in minor pain.
I felt his cock ripping my hymen away until there was nothing left to barricade myself from him. We sat in silence with my face buried into his neck for a minute before I told him to move. His pace was slow at first, but I bucked my hips into his telling him that it was okay to go faster. His thrusting sped up but not to where he was fucking me. He was making love to me. It was slow and sensual just as I had imagined love making to be. My nails raked his back, no doubt leaving scratch marks. But he evened out the score by leaving love bites and hickeys all over my collarbones and neck. As I reached my climax yet again, I could definitely tell Gordon was close also as his thrusts became sloppy.
"Gordon, I'm close."
"Cum for me, my love," he whispered, lovingly into my jaw.
I came hard, screaming Gordon's name for the Gods to hear. Gordon came right after me groaning my name beautifully and whispering sweet praises between the sloppy kisses he placed all over my body.
Gordon pulled out of me and grabbed a blanket from the top of the couch, covering us. I snuggled into his chest and yawned.
"That might be the cutest yawn I've ever seen," I heard him say above me.
"I'm sleepy."
"Rest up, my love. I'll see you right here in the morning," he reassured me.
I kissed his chest and slung my arm over him before drifting off into a sleep, knowing I was loved.