Lust & Love

"So Chef Ramsay, how's the kitchen?"

"Very nice. Very clean. I like it. Mind if I help cook?"

"Oh not at all!" Please start working before I pounce on you. Chef Ramsay was talking to Michael while Rhiana chatted with me.

"So you watch Kitchen Nightmares, huh? I never knew that."

"Yes well it's my second favorite tv show."

"Oh? What's your favorite?"

"Supernatural."

"Isn't that that show with all those hot guys on it? Where they hunt demons and angels and monsters?"

"They don't JUST hunt monsters. They reverse spells and help people."

"Oh yeah. What's their motto? Saving people, hunting things: the family business?"

"Exactly."

"Well girls," Chef Ramsay walks over to us, "what do I do?"

"Well just do what you like. You can observe us or help us. Just do...you." That sounded cooler in my head. And less dirty.

"Ah. I suppose I'll observe then see what needs to be fixed."

"Alright. Rhiana go out back to the floor and check on our customers."

"Yes, ma'm!"

"Michael would you kindly read the orders to me? I'll fix the dishes."

"Of course, Marina!"

"Thank you! And Chef Ramsay, you can stand over here."

"With pleasure." Yes, please. God, Marina. Get your mind out of the gutter for two seconds, okay? Good. We quickly got to work. I admit I was nervous but I powered through. Although Chef Ramsay added his comments like, "No no! Too much sauce!" and "You're not cooking it long enough!" He even added his catchphrase, "Fuck me!"

Within hours I felt myself fall for him. Even with his attitude. It wasn't just lust anymore. It was love. Sometimes I would glance over to look at his handsome features. Sometimes he'd catch me and smile kindly. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. I was so nervous I accidentally cut my finger. Of course both Rhiana and Chef Ramsay rushed to my side.

"Oh my god are you okay?"

"How'd this happen?!"

"I'm fine, thanks." I got the first-aid kit and bandaged my finger.

"Alright girls, back to work," Michael called out.

"Yes, sir!" Rhiana and I gave him an army salute. I was making salad and thinking.

"Hey," Rhiana said.

"What's up?"

"Whatcha thinkin about?" I gave her a "what do you think" look.

"Oohh, Marina! The salad looks good!"

"Thank you Chef Ramsay!" The restaurant was closed now so Rhiana was helping in the kitchen. I really was trying my best!

"Um so Marina..have you seen my show?"

Rhiana butted in before I could answer, "Of course she has! She's a big fan! She's stays up late just to watch it!"

"Okay Rhiana that's enough," I scolded her.

"Well that's terrific. I think," Chef Ramsay frowned slightly, "So you know that I go over to their houses?"

"Uh yes sir."

"So I'm coming over to yours."

"W-when?!"

"Tomorrow while the restaurant is closed. Is that alright?"

"Yes yes it is."

"Then it's settled. We had a good day of work. We'll fix some things tomorrow. Goodnight," Chef Ramsay hugged me!

"G-Goodnight, Chef," I froze. I wanted to hug him back but I fucking froze!

Once Chef a Ramsay left, Rhiana approached me.

"What the hell was that?!"

"I-I froze! He hugged me!!!" I started jumping up and down like a fangirl. What I didn't know is that Michael had gone and got up with Chef Ramsay.

"Hey, Chef wait up!" Michael called out.

"What is it?"

"Marina's in the kitchen fangirling because you hugged her and Rhiana is yelling because she froze up. Those girls are crazy!"

Chef Ramsay let out a little laugh and smirked.

"Hey what are you smirking about?"

"Can I tell you a secret, Michael? Guy to guy?"

"Of course. I'm good at keeping secrets."

"Marina is...she's..."

"Cute?"

"Yeah. Exactly."