Kicked out

The next morning, I wake up to Aria blowing up my phone. I picked up my phone,it read 5 missed calls and 15 text messages.

"Christina!!"

My mom yelled

"What!"

I yelled back

"Come down here!"

I walked downstairs looking like crap. I give my mom," why the fuck did you wake me up are you serious glare.

"Come sit."

She says

" Um this is kind of hard to say but, you can't stay here anymore. I'm not letting a 17 year old girl, pregnant! Living in this house. It's either you abort that baby or you're out."

My mom said

I was shocked by the words coming out of her mouth. I ran upstairs packed all of my stuff and started to walk out of the house

"Bitch!"

I yelled to my mom and walked out.

Now I have no place to go. I packed up all of my stuff, loaded it in the car, and drove to god knows where.

I finally decided to call Aria back.

"hey Aria!"

I said

"Oh don't you hey Aria me, I've been blowing up your phone all morning and now you finally decide to call me, are you crazy, like really."

Aria said

I tried explaining myself, but she just kept going on and one, and then finally she hung up. I was just shocked. On top of that, I'm still homeless with a baby on the way. What in the world.

I tried calling Aria again, but it went straight to voicemail.  I didnt know she will get this mad. Right now that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about where I'm going to live. I can't live in my car. I can't afford anything right now with my minimum wage job.

I get 7.50 an hour, and now thanks to me "getting pregnant" I can only work 3 days in a week.

      I tried calling Aria again, but she still didn't pick up. Aria is known for holding grudges. I still dont see what the big issue is. Big deal I missed a couple if her calls and texts.

               ~5 days later~

Aria finally called me back. I told her everything.  We decided to meet up Gigi's Cupcakes.

     I apologized for not picking up her calls and she apologized too for getting sooo angry. She  also let me stay with her. I was soo happy I have a friend like Aria.

   Aria lived by herself. After her mom kicked her out for doing drugs. Her mom is a single parent, Aria is a complete daddy's girl. Her dad gave her one of his apartments.  Aria's dad is the manager of The Miami Dolphin's NFL football team. If you ask me, Aria's pretty spolied.

    I finally got settled in, and I told Aria the whole story from the party and me gettting raped and pregnant, to my mom kicking me out of the house.

don't forget to :

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow :)