Shocked

I rolled down my window, low enough for him to hear me.

"Y-yes what can I do for you."

I said frighten

"Do you know where the closest ice cream parlor is at?"

He asked.

"ummm no, goodbye."

i said beginning to rollup my window , he began to speak again.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"No."

I said quickly and drove off, leaving him standing there.

*Call from Aria*

Christina: Hey. What's up

Aria: Um your Mom is at the house

Christina:Shit. What the fuck

Aria: Don't know just come quick.

Christina:On my way.

*phone call ends

I'm here.  "What the fuck do you  want?"

I yelled to my mom.

"There's no you talking here.  l talk you listen. You kicked me out of the house.  I'm not in the house. you have no motherfucking right to be.

You will not be apart of my life nor my baby girl."

I explained as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Now get the fuck out."

I said, before my tears form a river in the living room.

Without a word being said, she walked out in disappointment. 

I ran to the guest bedroom that is now mine and baby for when she is born and cried.

I began to write in the journal I kept right before i started cutting.

  *journal writing*

I miss the time me and my shared. I remembered the times of when i was late for school and my mom would drive me and buy me starbucks. She always knew what I want. Cookie crumble rapper with a warmed cinnamon bun.

when I was upset instead of me cutting, she'd take me shop--- with that I fell asleep half way through.   

      *CHRISTINA'S MOM POV*

Stupid stupid stupid.  how could I chase her away ..........again. I should have just believed her when she said she got raped.

ugh. I feel like the worst mother  and there's nothing I can do about it she doesn't want me in her life anymore.  that was my baby.  my baby girl.

the mama girl.  the one she can tell everything to and now I let her go. I feel stupid and the worst mother of motherhood. can't get worst than me

just great. 

yea I know short chapter. Cheerleading has become a full time thing sorta.  along with school.  I'll try and update when I can.  I just felt bad I haven't updated in awhile.  but thanks for sticking by me.
xoxoxxox
Joy