Confused

I woke up still on the floor. I grabbed my phone. it was already 1:00.

I get up and walk to Aria's room. Of course she's not there. I get in shower, put some sweats on and throw my hair in a messy bun and call Sophia.

"Hey what's up preggers? "

"Come over! " I said

'' Be there in an hour." She said

I hear a knock on the door,  I get up and answer it.

"that was fast. !" I said while opening the door.

There I see,  the guy who raped me.

"Um if you're looking for Aria, she's not here."I said just before closing the door.

I tried closing the door and he tried stopping it with his foot.

"Im not here for Aria im here for you." He said as his voice started to rise with anger.

"What do you want, and dont you ever raise your voice at me again." I said starting to get even angrier.

"Im sorry." He stated quietly.

"Yeah whatever  what do you want." i said with an attitude.

"Can i come in? he said

"Sure." I said

"What do you want?" I said

"I want to talk to you about that night." he said

"What about it, you got me drunk, knocked up, disappeared,  and now im pregnant. " I said nothing here to talk about.

"Im sorry, but I wanna make an effort." He said.

" You dont get to walk in here and just say sorry-- before I could finish Sophia texted me.

"Hey sorry I cant make it something came up, range check? Love you"

"Kay love you too Soph." I replied back.

"anyways you don't get to walk back Into my life like nothing happened, all the hurtful texts you sent,  calling me a bitch, not to mention the calls." I started to get irritated.

"Can we start all over and be a family?" he asked.

"I dont know, I dont even know if I want you in my kids life." I said

"wait what twins." he said seeming shocked.

"Oh yeah congratulation you're gonna be a father to twins, 1 boy and 1 girl, I said. Jordynn and Jace. He was still in shock.

"Can we have lunch tomorrow?" he asked. 

"i guess, you can text me the time and place, since you already have my number, and I know you do so dont play games." I said.

"Okay i'll text you then." he said walking towards the door .

"Kay." I responded

"Bye." he said leaning in to hug me.