Call

The next morning I wake up to a phone call. it read unkown.

*Hello*

private caller: Hello is this Christina.

Christina:Umm umm umm y-yes w-who is this

Private Caller: dont worry, if you ever tell anyone I raped you, I will find you and kill you. and I know that was you i saw at Walmart

Christina: N-no

Private Caller: dont lie to me

*Daniel* what sounded like my dad's voice

*phone call ends*

oh my gosh, was that really my dad. whatever

I got in the shower. I needed a hot steamy shower. I havent even been awake for a an hour and bad things are already happening. Great.

Hey Aria I yelled from the hallway leading to the living room. there she was passed out smelling like alcohol and cigarettes on the couch.

"Hangover" i said shaking my head, waddling to the kitchen.

Today is my first doctors appointment. I got ready and left.

That phone call was still on my mind.

I got to the doctors office and checked in.

Christina,  Doctor Walker is ready to see you.

I walk into the office and she askes me a couple of questions. The first question is always aren't you alittle young?

She lifts up my shirt and I lay back while she puts the cold gel on my stomache.

"now today all we are looking for is a hearbeat" Doctor Walker said.

Oh there it is.  in fact I hear 2. Miss.Christina indeed you're having twins.

"TWINS!" My mouth dropped instantly.

I was in shock for awhile.

"ill see you in another month for your 2 month check-up." Doctor Walker said walking me out of the office.

On my way home I get a call from Aria

Christina:Hey whats up

Aria:Nothing where are you?.

Christina: Went to my doctor's appointment, now I would have told you, but you were still in your Hangover mood. But im on the way back, so when I get home, we can grab something to eat.

Aria: Sure that'll work see ya.

When I got home Aria was ready to go. We both left and went to Applebees.

Ever since we were little, Aria and I have loved Applebee.

Aria and I ordered a salad. When our food was ready, an unknown number called me, just like the one this morning

Christina:Hello

Private Caller: That baby is mine and I want to be able to see him/her.

Christina: YOU LISTEN LOUD AND CLEAR YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU COME NEAR ME AND MY UNBORN CHILD,  I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE. LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME IM SAYING THIS. STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

                   *Call  ended

"who was that?" Aria asked

"the guy who raped me and got me pregnant, he's been calling more often and its pissing me off! " I said.

"How the fuck did he get your number?"

Aria said.

"Idk." I replied.

I'm just frighten what he's gonna do  since I  won't let him see him/her Baby.

We were finished eating , so we went back home.

     *month later*

I Woke up extra early for my doctor's appointment,  and today I get to find out the sex of  baby. Today Aria is coming along .

I got singed in,  and thats when doctor Walker came out.

"Christina  Jones"

Aria and I stood up,  and followed doctor Walker.

"You know the routine hoPefully  by now. " She says.

She put the cold gel onto my stomache and starts searching around for  my kids.

Ahhh here they are.  Well she looks healthy and so does he.  "Congratulations you are having a boy and a girl!!!!!?

Doctor Walker exclaims.

When we got in the car,  Aria gave me a playful hit on  shoulder. "Hey what was that for? " I said

"For not telling me you are having twins!" Sorry I forgot.

"Shopping time!" yells Aria.

We get to baby depot. We end up spending 4-6 hours there. That is one of the biggest stores in Georgia. 

We bought .  2 cribs.  Diaper station. Diapers.  Wipes.  Rocking Chair.  Blankets. pamper. 2 drawers.  loads of clothes . Toys.  teddy bears. Diaper bag. we bought so many stuff, its all getting shipped to our apartment.

Aria moved all get junk out of there and got a storage.  

Just another update. small. But later on ill start making them longer.  please
vote.share.comment
I love feedback
xoxxoxox
Joy