Arguments

Hey Guys! I always think about updating, but then I always have writer's block. At this point I dont know where im going with this story. Im hoping it will fall into place and all come together. Bad news: finals are coming up. Good news: summer is coming also. So I will definitely update.

Later on that day, Aria finally came home wreaking of alcohol.  My days of partying are all over due to the fact that Jordynn and Jace will be here in like 6 months.

"Hey!" Aria say

"Hey party girl, where have you been all night." I said

"With Jake at this frat party."

"Well Daniel stopped by yesterday and we're having lunch today."

"Well isnt that pleasant" she said swallowing down some ibuprofen. Before Aria could say anything else. I got a text from Daniel saying we could meet at Applebees at 4. It was already 3:15 and I still had to get in the shower. I cut Aria off and ran into the shower.

By the time I got out, it was already 3:35. I quickly got dressed and left.

    When I got there, Daniel was already there waiting.

"Hi." I said walking towards him.

"Oh hey you look pretty." he said.

"Thank." We both sat down and ordered. After the waiter left, we started talking about Jordynn and Jace.

   Daniel began to talk first. "Is there anything the kids need?"

"Ugh not at the moment." I said.

"I was thinking about when I would get the kids." he said

"Hold up, you're not getting my kids, not even for a day." I said getting in defensive mode.

he was taken back.

"What the heck do you mean i won't get MY KIDS? " he said getting louder.

"first dont raise your voice at me ever again and you can always come over and see them but nothing more." I said.

"I can raise my voice if I wanna raise my voice and no thats not right and you know it." he said. with that last word I got up and left. You will not sit there and yell at me over what I have a say in and what you don't have a say . I got in my car and went home.

When I got home,  of course like always Aria wasn't there. Like always I threw my hair up into a messy bun, threw some sweats on and a t-shirt and watched a movie.

The next day I woke up on the couch and Aria in the shower. When Aria got out of the shower, I told everything that happened at lunch.  She said I was a bitch for saying that and not letting him keep my kids overnight at his house. We got into an argument and started yelling back and forth. The fight got pretty intense so she left. Typical Aria, always leaving when things get too tough for her.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 3 days and Aria is still not talking to me. I texted Daniel to see if he wanted to come to my doctor's appointment at 2. It was already 1:30 and no response, so I went by myself.

       "Christina Johns" the nurse calls out. I get up and walk back with the nurse. Doctor Parks walks in and puts the cold jell on my stomach. "Well the twins are doing fine, keep eating healthy and try not she stress." she said. my next appointment is in 2 months, which would most likely be my last.

I scheduled my appointment and with that went home.

Right as i was walking in Aria was walking out. she gave me a death glare and with that,she was gone. I dont have time for ignorant people, so if she wants to he mad, stay mad.

i texted Sophie if and if she wanted to go shopping and then lunch. She replied within a second.

i grabbed my purse and my car keys. We met up at Panora. we decided to eat then shop.

"So the other day i was having lunch with Daniel and he started talking about keeping the kids overnight and i kinda got upset and was like hell no, you cant keep my kids overnight, you have to work for that." I began telling Sophie.

"Well i kinda see where both of you are coming from, your kids willl be too young to be going from house to house, but at the same time it is his kids." Sophie said.

"Yeah,excatly but i tried telling Aria and she completely blew up on me and now we're not talking." i said.

2 words, sophie said, "childish mess.

When we got done, we paid for our food and off we went shopping.

We first went to Kohl's and suprise suprise we saw Daniel with some other girl holding hands.

i was beyond mad.

"Daniel you and everything you say is bull crap, oh i wanna keep my kids over night at my house, bull crap all of it, i was really considering letting you have your kids stay over, you can forget that now." i ranted on and then walking away.

" Christinaa , wait im sorry , but i never said we were getting back together i just wanna be in my kid's life." he said catching up to me.

"yeah whatever , have fun with your slut." i said flicking them both off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when i got home i was completely wiped out and Aria wasn't home. i grabbed a quick snack and with that i was asleep.

i had been writing this chapter i finally finished. sorry for the late updates.

vote. comment.share

xoxoxoxo

       -joy