Apologies Apologies

The next morning, we woke up to a knock on the door.

It was the delivery guy.

Our stuff had came in.

Once we got everything loaded into the house.Aria and I left to go get the paint amd the decorations for the room.

When we got home, we started painting the room. One side blue and the other side pink.

The theme for Jayce was jungle. The theme for Jordynn was jungle as well, but in girl version.

While we were moving furniture into the babies's room, Unknown number texted: I wanna see my damn kids you stupid bitch.

I threw my phone on the couch and walked back into the baby room with light things  I couldn lift.

By 7:30, we were all done soo we hurried to get ready.

We scheduled a fancy dinner, with one of my friends Sophia.

We met Sophia at Catoure, exactly on time.

When we got there I bumped into my dad.  He was soo shocked to see me. I didnt really care whether I saw him or not. he's no longer apart of my life. 

  "Hello" as he cleared his voice. "Hi" I replied quietly

He stared as u walked away from him.

When we got to our seats, Sophia had arrived, so we waited patiently. 

Aria got up and went to the bathroom, leaving me by myself.

When I was texting Sophia, my dad walked up to me, and sat across from me.

"Hello again" My dad said.

I picked my head and gave him a confused look.

"Hi" I said back to him. 

"You look so big now." he said trying to make conversation.

"Yeah im having twins" I replied.

He looked shocked.

"Well congratulations" he said not really excited.

Thank God for Sophia and Aria. They stopped the akwardness.

"I guess ill be going" my dad said as he got up and walked away.

"What was that about?" Aria said in confusion.

"Idk, can we eat im hungry?!" I said

"Yea lets order" they said in unison.

               ************

When I got home, my dad texted me.

"It was really nice seeing you today, we should havelunch sometime."

I texted him back, "Yea that'll be nice!

Not really wanting to see him again.

"Ok ill see you soon!" He texted me back.

"Ariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" I screamed.

"Whaaat fatty!" she screamed back.

Well um my dad just texted me wanting to get lunch sometimes. Like i legit dont want to have any sort of contact with him or my mom.

As I was talking to Aria,  My phone buzzed again.

It was a blocked number.

"You looked pretty in that short red dress and the black high heels. " The texter said.

"What are you talking about and who are you. " I replied.

"I saw you at Catoure last night and i think you know who this is baby. " he responded back instantly. 

"Don't call me that , and how in hell did you get my number you stupid perv. " I texted back.

"It helps being your father's bestfriend and business partner babe.  " he replied. 

"Listen loud and clear you stupid bitch cause im not telling you again, stay tbe fuck away from me, you got it. what is up with you boys being such damn creeps ,gosh damn it." I texted him.

he responded , "Let me see my baby."

"Babies** hell to the no.  shit over my dead mother fucking body."

Thats when we finally stopped texting me.

I took a shower and instantly fell asleep. 

When I woke up Aria was gone.  I grabbed some snacks and sat on the couch, watched Netflix and ate.

20 minutes into my movie,  there was a knock on the door.  I got up and went to answer it. 

There my dad was standing in  of my door.  I stood there while there was long pause and just stared at each other.

I finally invited him in.  He stepped inside and sat down while I closed the door.

" I want you back in my life!" he blurted out.

I looked at him for a minute.

" Well I dont and fuck you for all the damage you did in my life, how dare you want me back!" I said now bright red. 

"Get the hell out. " I screamed. 

He got up and walked out with  No argument. 

I slammed the door and put my back against the wall.  and began crying.

I fell asleep on the floor.

I woken by a text from Aria saying she won't  be home tonight.

vote.comment.share